ATTN: Sen'jin

90 Orc Rogue
I wish you all the best at becoming pokemon...er I mean companion pet masters but lets be serious here, we all know that it will be myself who will challenge the elite four and claim my title as the ultimate pokemon trainer thus snatching world first pokemon master. Please don't let this deter you from setting your own companion pet battle goals but just know that whatever goals you set will fail in comparison to my own achievements. I look forward to battling you noobs tomorrow.
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
I wish to let Sen'jin know that after 8 years of playing this mage here as my main it is time to retire her.
Look for a monk that's just as sexy!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
I wish to let Sen'jin know that after 8 years of playing this mage here as my main it is time to retire her.
Look for a monk that's just as sexy!
I'm sorry but this thread isn't about your petty mage problems, it's about companion pet trainers and how their skill is inferior compared to my skill at the companion pet battles. Me and Mr. Pinchy aka Lobster Jr. are going to destroy any competitor that stands before us.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Mage
Zookeeper Lobster... O_O

may god have mercy on your soul (go look at how many pets you actually have to capture from each zone) lol
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Lobster my love, how are you going to be the best trainer when you were dominated by my Dark Phoenix. :)

Gary was here, Ash is a loser.
Reply Quote
80 Pandaren Monk
Taking all pokemon challenges now.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
Yea !@#$ that, I will cream you with my 3 westfall chickens comp = op
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]