Flying in Pandaria

80 Undead Warlock
I know that we will not be able to fly in Pandaria until level 90. Is there any other requirement to get flying? Do you have to have rep or complete a quest chain?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
probably an insane amount of gold, at least to start until they nerf the amount later on in the expansion.
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Hunter
Yes, you still need to buy mount skills. They're kinda there as gold sinks so the economy remains stable, in a sense.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
And that's a measure they fail at, because people have to either struggle to get that much gold (lol) or they're sitting on so much gold they can just shrug it off without it making any difference in their purchases.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
09/24/2012 01:22 PMPosted by Gembaron
Yes, you still need to buy mount skills. They're kinda there as gold sinks so the economy remains stable, in a sense.

I'm stuck at slow flying.
Level 83, and I only have 2k. -.-

That's kind of ironic given your name.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
09/24/2012 01:15 PMPosted by Rodak
rep or complete a quest chain?

nope, but if you want to ride a cloud serphant than it requires rep and quest, its like netherwing exept not as suffering.
Reply Quote
1 Gnome Warrior
Once you get 90 all you need is to visit the flight trainer in your factions city. I think it cost about 3k when I was on the beta. You get more than enough just through questing from 85-90.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
where do you pick up the quest? Only quest I had was 'so you want to be a chef . I was unable to complete the summonds of Arconiss and decided to do bg's to level to 90. If anyone can help I would appreciate it.

Thank you!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]