[H-RP] <Horns of the Shuhalo> The Return.

It has been a long time since word had come from the Horns of the Shu'halo. The time for its revival has come. The tribe has returned. Palthan Spiritwalker has taken up the mantle of leadership as Chieftain of the tribe. Backed by his mentor and dearest friend Rarahn Whitehorn, an ex-Earthguard of the Horns. Rarahn regrets not being able to support his student in the return of his old home but he feels his time in the Horns has come, and for the tribe to endure it must have a new view and continue being a home to many Tauren.

Guild Information
-----------------

The Horns of the Shu'halo is an all Tauren roleplaying guild that is now returning from the dead and is now opening up recruitment once more! I look forward for the guild's return and hope to coordinate events once again with the Bloodfury Clan and any others who express interest.

To those curious, I plan to position of the guild will be more of a balance of spirituality and militaristic. Some events I have planned include spiritual pilgramages and a few spiritual feasts.

FAQ
-----------------

Q: Do I have to be a Tauren to join?
A: Yes, you have to be a Tauren to join the Horns of the Shu'halo, though we will accept the alts of characters already in the guild.

Q: Are there any level requirements to the guild?
A: There are no level requirements for the guild.

Q: Do I need to know the Tauren lore before joining?
A: Knowledge of Tauren lore is not required, though it will help you in participating in Guild RP.

Q: Are there any specific classes the guild wants?
A: There aren't any classes we need, though we only need a Priest for the achievement!

Q: Does the Horns do anything else besides Roleplay?
A: In the future PvP and maybe PvE events will be coordinated.

Q: Is there an interview in joining the guild?
A: Before you become a member of the guild, you have to meet with the leadership of the guild and perform an oath.

Q: My name is HolycowXx (Hopefully nobody with that name reads this!) can I join?
A: If you have a ridiculous name, odds are you will not be allowed to join the guild.

Q: During events do we have to talk in Taurahe (The Tauren language)?
A: While sometimes we do speak Taurahe during events, if with another group that are not Tauren we will not speak it out of respect to our guests.

Q: What kind of events do the Horns of the Shu'halo do?
A: It varies, we have had events of all kind in the past (Spiritual, combat oriented, etc). The tribe used to have a weekly gathering on Tuesdays. It is unsure when and if we will continue this tradition.

Q: How do I join?
A: To join all you have to do is either send a request through the in-game guild finder, send Palthan a letter in-game, post here on this thread, you can also show up at one of the guild events.

If you have any other questions, please ask them and I will add them here. I'm glad to finally be back on Ravenholdt and I hope I can bring back my old home.

- Palthan / Rarahn
Edited by Palthan on 9/28/2012 7:25 AM PDT
Reply Quote
87 Blood Elf Warlock
Laverathan, ex-guild leader of Dawnshroud and former Ravenholdt dweller, here highly endorsing the return of the <Horns of Shuhalo>. I've not been on Ravenholdt in a long time, but the Horns, and guilds accompanying, were a good home until Moon Guard became my official haven.

I do have a tauren in the guild and I hope to be around at some points.
Reply Quote
Laverathan, ex-guild leader of Dawnshroud and former Ravenholdt dweller, here highly endorsing the return of the <Horns of Shuhalo>. I've not been on Ravenholdt in a long time, but the Horns, and guilds accompanying, were a good home until Moon Guard became my official haven.

I do have a tauren in the guild and I hope to be around at some points.

Thank you Laverathan! Solunar will give you hugs later.
Reply Quote
87 Blood Elf Warlock
I expect to be paid with sex. Not hugs.

And alcohol.

And maybe a kiss.
Reply Quote
Ask Althaea for those.
Reply Quote
87 Blood Elf Warlock
Fine. Alright.
Reply Quote
I predict these forums to be very quiet. Hopefully someone sees it though.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Holy !@#$.

You guys are back.

Gonna go bask in a magnificent sunshaft of "I TOLD YOU SO" regarding the Vanguard and how they should have merged to prevent the guilds from dying now.
Reply Quote
91 Blood Elf Priest
Laverathan, those terms will be discussed at a more appropriate time. *wink*

Anyhow, I am endorsing <Horns of Shuhalo> as well. I have not played much on Ravenholdt, nor have I heard much about the RP that happens on that server, but with my experience as a guild member of other similar RP guilds, I believe <Horns of Shuhalo> will be something to look foward to. I know I'm looking foward to it (even though I am slowly leveling my Tauren, lol).
Reply Quote
87 Blood Elf Warlock
Draxonicar, I think the problem regarding that is the ranking system, and all the "Guild Masters" would have had to write down what IC ranking was what but not have it in say... The actual guild.

However, every guild dies eventually...

Unfortunately.

Some are able to revive themselves though. Rarahn is just... well, he wants it back up. To which I say good luck.
Reply Quote
Yawn, morning already? I need more sleep. :<
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
*Cheers* I am happy to see you back!
Reply Quote
I was a member of this guild way back when I was a Tauren. They had regular RP, and were always willing to help out. I support this thread.

/sign

I may actually join as a lowbie Tauren alt if you'd have me.

It'd be awesome to have you back. What was your Tauren's name out of curiousity? XD
Reply Quote
87 Blood Elf Warlock
Look. A Bloodfury.

Be... VERY... quiet!
Reply Quote
I would highly recommend this guild to anyone who is interested in Tauren RP. It was always a pleasure to interact with the Shu'halo and I am looking forward to seeing their return!
Reply Quote
Thank ye, I really hope to be able to bring it back. It might take some time. But it is definitely something I would like to do.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
I'll wear a big hat and sit real quiet in the corner... *turns puppy dog eyes on*
Reply Quote
09/25/2012 09:43 PMPosted by Shahira
I'll wear a big hat and sit real quiet in the corner... *turns puppy dog eyes on*

Those eyes. They are too cute.
Reply Quote
87 Blood Elf Warlock
09/25/2012 09:43 PMPosted by Shahira

Hey baby, wanna fuc-- Oh wait. Woman.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]