I'M SICK OF IT

90 Blood Elf Mage
09/23/2012 04:25 PMPosted by Roche
Pretty sure ANY human is a better fight than a npc simply because you don't know what they'll do next. Literally thousands of videos and tutorials on Pve, thousands of people that know EXACTLY what is happening can be monotonous imo

Got it. Camping quest hubs and bringing 10 people to the flightmaster to kill people as they land takes way more skill than heroic raiding.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
09/23/2012 05:23 PMPosted by Roche
Of course pve is challenging, but Human opponents are for the people that like fighting the most advanced lifeform on Planet Earth.

I mean, getting Yogg-0 down was good, but it was really nothing compared to the infinite variety of human responses when they land at a flight master and 10 people global them.
Reply Quote
5 Undead Warlock
2 people arguing over something as subjective as what "fun" is defined as. How silly. I find the fact I can solve a rubik's cube "fun". You might think it is the dumbest thing ever. Does that make it any less fun IN MY EYES? Nope.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
09/23/2012 05:34 PMPosted by Roche
I would say Wpvp goes on for hours because it is fun, that's the only reward.

Had more fun in wpvp than I ever had in pve. But yea, Ysondre, let's all team up and go gank some illegals. I mean people from other realms.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
It's all in opinion... I could sit here all day and complain about PvE or PvP but it still wouldn't change someone else's mind... I prefer PVP though because you never know whats going to happen... just because you fought a rogue before doesn't mean they might not be that same spec or they have a different playstyle (Burst in opener and force trink you or just have awesome crit and force trink you then blind you and burst you to death... or etc. for others) but yeah.. PvE you know what is going to happen, and once you get all the achievements and gear it basically gets boring, to where PvP I had full cata, but obviously not all the achievements because I mean I'm from Ysondre and 0 Ysondrians have Gladiator.... so yeah PvP you work hard to be the best, PvE you work hard for yourself
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
I'm not even talking about PVP, in general. I'm talking about touting "camping quest hubs and flightmasters" as what world PVP should be. I'm also not talking about being a football player lol.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
09/23/2012 05:23 PMPosted by Roche
Farming mats and herding cats

<FARM MATS HERD CATS>

now recruiting! PST for invite!
Reply Quote
22 Night Elf Druid
I've seen some good WPvP.. and its wonderful that its happening..

but i've seen some less than good WPvP too. I'm trying to power level an alt to catch up with friends, but i was literally being followed by 3 85s that were from a realm not on our CRZ group. that means they were there with a friend from Ysondre through RID or battletag, but i couldn't kill em with Unclescar cuz they were horde as is he, and my alt was ally. I couldn't get on Unclescar and tell em to F off cuz they phased away, or I did when i came into the same zone. Even if it was something reportable, "character doesn't exist"

so.. its got a long way to go before its going to get full thumbs up. til then, at least its nice to have more people running around. I'm not competing for nodes yet, and MoP won't be CRZ for at least a major patch so that still isn't a huge problem.. but its got a lot of things that need to be worked out. when the thing causing an issue is also the thing preventing a solution to the issue, we have a big problem, and that is what it really boils down to. Until CRZ allows us to solve the problems that CRZ creates, it will never be fully appreciated or reach its potential.

my biggest issue is the lack of respect from people hiding behind anonymous toons (which is a in-realm problem as well), but now that they have "I'm not from your !@#$ty server", the respect level has dropped even more, and that shouldn't be okay.

You would've loved the old days then. The trip from astranaar to forest song whilst leveling was good for 3 or 4 deaths every single time... :o)
Reply Quote
22 Night Elf Druid
"The only "WPVP" on Ysondre in Wrath, back when WPVP actually happened, was exactly this - people camping the flightmaster exit in Tarren Mill. Granted, this was extremely funny as long as you weren't on the receiving end."

Not so, we camped Crossroads plenty too... :o)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]