Rerolling mage ( need advice for pvp )

90 Tauren Druid
So yeah , im quite bored from my feral druid & wanted to level a mage for serious pvp at 90.
My questions are which spec is better , fire or frost ?

I usually see fire mage !@#$ting the opponent with lots of cc without letting the latter any time to reacht or fight back , with pretty strong burst too.
But frost is also very attractive due to having like a 1shot macro with frostbomb, i dont know how they do it but still..awesome ._.

I want to go frost because i like those 1 shot macro thingy but i feel that i will miss something crucial also if im not fire spec :/

please give me some ideas & advices :)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
if one was a "better" spec than the other then it'd be pretty !@#$ing obvious which one was better... frost for control, fire for mobility

both are powerful, both are fun, it's up to you to decide what YOU want to play

hurr
Edited by Floaties on 9/22/2012 11:43 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Go resto
Reply Quote

Go resto

This
Edited by Aou on 9/23/2012 8:54 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
if one was a "better" spec than the other then it'd be pretty !@#$ing obvious which one was better... frost for control, fire for mobility

both are powerful, both are fun, it's up to you to decide what YOU want to play

hurr

i think im gonna try fire , i like to cc my oponents so that they cant do !@#$ & pyroblast are simply amazing ^^

Go resto

This

No, i dont like healing..
Reply Quote
100 Orc Mage
As a feral(whom im guessing has PvP'd a good amount since patch) you're probably aware how the pace of the game along with caster mobility has increased.

By design Fire Mages are the highest mobile spec with the T1 talent Scorch. However their damage output has been relegated to that of Arcane Mages pre-patch. Inability to free cast results in low damage output.

At the end of the day it comes down to what you enjoy playing.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]