Please improve fireball + frostbolt graphics!

16 Night Elf Mage
Please, they're still the same old ones and most classes have received cooler looking spells. At least increase the size of the tiny fireball / frostbolt projectile!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
Oddly enough, the only graphic/animation that bothers me is probably Dragon Breath. I'm sure it's just me, but I never liked the "dragon head" effect. I've always wanted my guy to actually breath fire... kinda like Dhalsim from the Street Fighter franchise.

Minor glyph, perhaps?

But, yes, it would be nice to have some nicer lighting effects on Fireball... I don't really mind the projectile itself.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
I agree that frostfire probably needs an update, but if we're going to talk about out of date graphics, let's take a look at frostbolt. Atleast fireball got a semirecent audio change.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
To be fair, Fireball was actually upgraded (graphics wise) some time ago, can't remember when. The old version looked like a tiny little rock flying to someone else's head.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
I remember that Hottea. It must have been the Wrath beta as I wasn't in the BC beta, and I remember immediately noticing it. Anyway, they both look mostly blah, but I really like how frostbolt looks :D Some things you don't need to change!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]