New Weekly RP(PVP?) event? THERAMORE HO!

100 Blood Elf Death Knight
So, with all the hubbub leading up to MoP I think it'd be a good time to announce /Horde's new RP event that we can (hopefully) get going with the start of the expansion.

Where: A black and gold ship off the coast of Theramore, docked on a small landmass with a campsite already made

http://imgur.com/tvUvV

http://imgur.com/g0toM

When: Saturday evenings, 8:00 to 9:00. Times subject to change when we feel like it.

Why: Money! This Steamwheedle vessel will dock once a week to offload goods and host an open bar to encourage patronage.

Who: Anyone! Horde and Alliance alike are welcome to attend, although we ask that you keep the major fighting to the warzone we're conveniently offshore of. House Ravensong have kindly agreed to help run the Alliance side of the event.

You said something about PVP?: We're offshore of Theramore, go nuts! Once you have any strong killing urges out of your system, feel free to swing by for a drink or two.

Any up-and-coming crafters or vendors are encouraged to come and set up stalls hawking any wares they might have.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
I'll probably be helping to put this together, though Darrethy himself will most likely just be a customer.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
inb4 every single ally gets a hard one and slaughters my 90k hp horde rogue ill be leveling on sight
Edited by Rimlol on 9/24/2012 4:02 PM PDT
Reply Quote
09/28/2012 10:31 AMPosted by Saturn
I just wanted a confirmation to see if this was still on for tomorrow?

Yep. The PVP portion probably won't be too developed since not everyone is 90 yet, but we'll be there with plenty of booze.
Reply Quote
This is happening RIGHT NOW!
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Shaman
Excuse me... just who are you calling a Ho??
Reply Quote
Pssst. This is planned for tonight if people want to show up. Otherwise I'll just keep hacking away at 90.
Reply Quote
As always, we'll be here tonight.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Shaman
might try to make it, but wrist is definitely an ongoing problem, both with RP (cannot type quickly) and overall game play.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]