WHY NERF WARRIORS!? Now we GET one shotted!!

31 Gnome Warrior
AA
I came back to play mists of pandaria because it seemed warriors finally had a chance to be good in 1 on 1's.. Now u NERF US wtf? .. Honestly warriors sucked s9,s10 seriously what are you doing blizz?? Check this video on youtube just to show you guys WARRIORS suck now, mind you this is Bajheera epic PvPer in full Cataclysmic GEAR!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRXav0HUN7A&feature=g-user-u
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
09/24/2012 06:38 AMPosted by Prydo
Warriors are fine. I don't get ROFLLMAOSTOMPED in pvp anymore. I actually win a lot of 1 vs 1 battles. Cheers.

1 vs 1 against someone who just won their last 1 vs 1 and didn't have time to heal does not count as you winning anything.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
09/24/2012 06:38 AMPosted by Prydo
Warriors are fine. I don't get ROFLLMAOSTOMPED in pvp anymore. I actually win a lot of 1 vs 1 battles. Cheers.

You must be fighting some pretty horrible people that know nothing of there class
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
09/23/2012 06:08 PMPosted by Runatmebro
I came back to play mists of pandaria because it seemed warriors finally had a chance to be good in 1 on 1's.. Now u NERF US wtf? ..

had a chance to be good in 1 on 1's

1 on 1
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
At least we can still reflect those OP spells back.... Right?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
pvp is balanced around 3v3, this is NEW
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Now u NERF US wtf?

NOW is the key word here. IT'S A TRAP!

Step 1: Warrior is useless in Cata, many warrior players quit playing.

Step 2: Blizzard makes warriors better and shout: "Come, players, warrior is great now!"

Step 3: Warrior players start playing again, and happy as they are, they buy MoP.

Step 4: Five days before the release, after many people have bought MoP, Blizzard nerfs the warriors again

Step 5: Blizzard counts their millions, given by players who were DECEIVED, TRICKED into buying the expansion
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
You're stupid if you don't see how biased this video is... More than half of these clips are him versus 4 or 5 people with no healer. No class is going to last through that. Please, blow things more out of proportion.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
this video wasnt about 1 vs 5 it was about how other class can do ton of dmg yet warrior get nerf
Reply Quote
68 Human Warlock
Wow, the nerf was about warrior dmg. It has nothing to do with getting one shotted. Everyone is getting one shotted...

Damn...do this many players wine about stuff they know nothing about?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Wow, the nerf was about warrior dmg. It has nothing to do with getting one shotted. Everyone is getting one shotted...

Damn...do this many players wine about stuff they know nothing about?

Damn you dont know what u are talking about, if everyone getting one shootted, then why is warrior the only one getting the nerf...

and WHY are u rerolling warrior anwyays, go play your lock...
Edited by Furybruv on 9/25/2012 1:46 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]