For the love of...

90 Blood Elf Paladin
Gnomes, there I said it... even those little fellows need a hug. ~nabs a gnome and gives him or her, a gentle but firm, hug.~
These forums need a little more love..
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
You're really bored aren't you?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
/song starts in his head, and bearded, sun glass wearing gnomes appear.

Gimme all your luvin, all your gears and cogs too!

Gimme all your luvin, don't let up until the dial turns blue!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
09/24/2012 12:34 AMPosted by Kaltokk
You're really bored aren't you?

This may be true...

/song starts in his head, and bearded, sun glass wearing gnomes appear.

Gimme all your luvin, all your gears and cogs too!

Gimme all your luvin, don't let up until the dial turns blue!

ermgerd!
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
Hey! Did you ask that gnome if he/she even wants your hug? Hmmmmm? I mean, do you see ME nabbing random tall folk to hug them without their permission? No? No!
We're no toys, you know.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Hey! Did you ask that gnome if he/she even wants your hug? Hmmmmm? I mean, do you see ME nabbing random tall folk to hug them without their permission? No? No!
We're no toys, you know.

You need an extra hug... You seem a little grumpy!

P.S.: I say the same thing about my leg and yet there is always a goblin clinging to it..
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
Gnomes are for eating. :)
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
09/24/2012 01:57 AMPosted by Telsa
I say the same thing about my leg and yet there is always a goblin clinging to it..

I don't think thats just a hug...
Reply Quote
100 Troll Warrior
09/24/2012 06:38 AMPosted by Alndron
I say the same thing about my leg and yet there is always a goblin clinging to it..

I don't think thats just a hug...

They're robbing you. Always check your pockets after seeing a goblin anywhere. Always.
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Warlock
Yay for Gnome hugs! Gnome hugs are the bestest hugs!

http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb478/GnomereganForever/G4-Windle_zps05ee03bb.jpg

Last night some of us accompanied Windle Sparkshine on his rounds in Dalaran as a wrap up to our guild Theramore RP event. He got Gnome hugs too.

- Forbs
"For Gnomeregan!"
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
09/24/2012 02:18 AMPosted by Xoxaa

I tried a Gnome once, it wasn't very filling. Also before you other Gnomes say anything it was an evil Gnome, so it was okay.
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Warlock
09/24/2012 08:56 AMPosted by Kaltokk

I tried a Gnome once, it wasn't very filling. Also before you other Gnomes say anything it was an evil Gnome, so it was okay.

You'd best stay far away from Gnomes my moss covered friend. Or we'll air stike your butt back into whatever age predates spears and grass huts.

- Forbs
"For Gnomeregan!"
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
09/24/2012 10:42 AMPosted by Forbidra

You'd best stay far away from Gnomes my moss covered friend. Or we'll air stike your butt back into whatever age predates spears and grass huts.

- Forbs
"For Gnomeregan!"

You Gnomes don't even take good, and the Gnome I ate was torturing tiny animals for fun so I did my Druidic duty.
Reply Quote
50 Worgen Rogue
I've seen a gnome stuff twenty-four pies down his throat and not even look bloated. I'd stay away from them if I were you, you could end up a meal yourself.
Reply Quote
91 Blood Elf Death Knight

- Forbs
"For Gnomeregan!"

You Gnomes don't even take good, and the Gnome I ate was torturing tiny animals for fun so I did my Druidic duty.

The Gnome I ate was trying to teach his friends to be Paladins. THE MONSTER! Thank the Lich King, praise be upon him, that I stopped that from happening.
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Warlock

The Gnome I ate was trying to teach his friends to be Paladins. THE MONSTER! Thank the Lich King, praise be upon him, that I stopped that from happening.

We're going to get our fair share of playable classes someday, and Paladin will be among them. Then you will witness the tiny terror that is Ret Gnomes, and you will despair!

- Forbs
"For Gnomeregan!"
Reply Quote

We're going to get our fair share of playable classes someday, and Paladin will be among them. Then you will witness the tiny terror that is Ret Gnomes, and you will despair!

- Forbs
"For Gnomeregan!"

I'll eat that Paladin too! With ret aura gone, paladins are less...spicy.
Reply Quote
09/24/2012 08:56 AMPosted by Kaltokk
*rolls her eyes*
You people that claim to eat Gnomes make me laugh. Anyone that knows a bit about Gnomes knows that only Forsaken and death knights can eat Gnomes and walk away unharmed, because they're dead already. (That's not to say they won't be haunted in their dreams by Gnomes afterwards, though, so maybe dying is preferable.)

Gnomes are highly toxic. Troll regeneration doesn't even come close to covering up for that. And it outlasts pally bubble and lay on hands.
Reply Quote
09/24/2012 12:04 PMPosted by Tikky
*rolls her eyes*
You people that claim to eat Gnomes make me laugh. Anyone that knows a bit about Gnomes knows that only Forsaken and death knights can eat Gnomes and walk away unharmed, because they're dead already. (That's not to say they won't be haunted in their dreams by Gnomes afterwards, though, so maybe dying is preferable.)

Gnomes are highly toxic. Troll regeneration doesn't even come close to covering up for that. And it outlasts pally bubble and lay on hands.

Like I said, spicy.
Reply Quote
09/24/2012 12:07 PMPosted by Lansuer
Like I said, spicy.
I bet that's how you died. Then some Cult necromancers came near your body...

"Jackpot!"
"Huh?"
"Check it out! An intact body! We don't even need to put it back together."
"Quick! Send it up to the pyramid."
*yoink!*
And in to the 'meat pile' you went, awaiting your dark rebirth.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]