LF Fellow PvPers!

90 Human Paladin
Expecting a lot of QQ/Go away!
But I'm wanting to go full time pvp in MoP, whether it's on Eonar or if I switch to Swiftyspear. I am planning to try Eonar first though. I'd like to start an RBG team, sort of like a raid team, but instead we'd be doing *drum roll* RBGs! Amazing huh? Yes. Then keep reading! The way it'd work is we'd practice by doing normal BGs, test out strats and such for winning. And once everyone was geared and ready, we'd start doing an RBG every other night or something like that, Wanting to get mount and RBG titles for season 13. So add my battletag if interested, or whisper me in game.
Thanks!

battletag: oDreadzy#1738
Edited by Forsayke on 10/7/2012 12:50 PM PDT
Reply Quote
23 Tauren Shaman
Was going to reply favorably.

Then I saw your #YOLO

damnshame.jpg

You sir, should not only leave Eonar but rather just leave this planet entirely.

Whooooosh
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Wish you would realize that's a joke, and I also wish you'd post on your main.
You sir, should not only delete your account, but rather leave this planet entirely.

urafag.png

Whooooooosh
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
I would enjoy doing RBG's on my monk as mistweaver. What time and days do you plan on doing them?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Need to get a full group. Have 6 so far. I was thinking tues/thurs at 8 server. But it all depends on what's best for the group.

IDeal set:
Hpally/Mistweaver/Resto drood
one tank to carry flag - pref BLood DK.
Ret pally/Unholy DK or Arms Warr/frost or fire mage/Boomkin/Destro lock/Spriest

bold = taken | italic = possibly taken
Edited by Holyvirgin on 10/5/2012 1:56 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
IF your spriest is alliance, it could be possible. But yes, you need to be 90 even if so.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Still interested. gamertag- Animalsx#1796
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]