Who's Going for Realm First 90?

90 Orc Hunter
Do we even have anyone that cares about these kind of things any more?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Plenty of people care but few people are willing to put themselves out there for one PURE SIMPLE REASON. In an expansion that encourages world PVP.... making it known your intention for server first will get you ganked faster than Osama Bin Laden in a American raid.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
09/24/2012 02:24 PMPosted by Vetwar
Plenty of people care but few people are willing to put themselves out there for one PURE SIMPLE REASON. In an expansion that encourages world PVP.... making it known your intention for server first will get you ganked faster than Osama Bin Laden in a American raid.

My plans are now ruined...
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
09/24/2012 04:45 PMPosted by Iwasadopted

Just play smart & avoid trouble areas.... good luck.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage

Just play smart & avoid trouble areas.... good luck.

I have not seen a lot of world pvp yet. As long as you don't attack I won't attack. Right lol
Edited by Hollyforest on 9/27/2012 10:36 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter

I have not seen a lot of world pvp yet. As long as you don't attack they won't attack. Right lol

Pretty much MOST of us have accepted that unspoken rule. I can think of a couple of Horde toons who are gank/camp happy, but they shall remain nameless.
Edited by Sabriye on 9/27/2012 6:14 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage

I have not seen a lot of world pvp yet. As long as you don't attack they won't attack. Right lol

Pretty much MOST of us have accepted that unspoken rule. I can think of a couple of Horde toons who are gank/camp happy, but they shall remain nameless.

Spill the beans. I still love world pvp and if some horde are being *@*@@#*# heads then they need to be ganked as well.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter

Spill the beans. I still love world pvp and if some horde are being *@*@@#*# heads then they need to be ganked as well.

I'm pretty sure it's against forum policy to call people out on the fourms....
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
There were only a few occasions on the way to 90 where I had people being jerks. A pair of rogues camping Nesingwary a few other people who hit 90 fast were out jumping people.

Other than that most people just ignored you even with nether tempet, DW Dagger, and DS trinket randomly AOE'ing anybody that got close.

There was one fun night in the Wilds where it was about 10 v 10 fighting over the tiger spawns.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]