9 Year Player Looking for Guild....

100 Undead Warlock
I'm presently in the guild my son and I created. I would like a chance to be a part of an established guild. Please msg me ingame or here and thanks for your considerations.

-Bone
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Bone is the man, just saying...if i was on Dwood still id take u in good sir =)

GL
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
At first, I read that as "9-year-old player looking for guild."

I need my eyes checked...

Bone, we're a bunch of old farts who make waaaay too many "that's what she said" jokes.

We hit 8/8 heroic two weeks before MoP, so by troll standards, we're very very bad. The other side of that coin is that we didn't put enough time in, on a weekly basis, for tier 13, and we had way too much of a rotating roster.

If you like the idea of a fairly easy-going guild, that still cares about progression and achievements, hit me up, in-game. We don't expect to be at the forefront of downing content, but we do seek to down all of the heroic content when current, as well as get metas/mounts, etc.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Bone, Embers a good dude, you will enjoy your time there im sure
Reply Quote
86 Undead Warlock
09/27/2012 12:41 PMPosted by Embermoon
If you like the idea of a fairly easy-going guild
Ember, sup dude. I wanted to say sorry about leaving, It was for my own good man I'm sorry! Oh and by the way, you got trolled....... WoW is only 8 years old so...ya.....and Duskwood is like 6 so...either way even if he wasn't always on Duskwood then he must have been playing a year before the game was launched lol.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
You know... he didn't specify that he was a 9 year "WoW" player, so it could just be that he played the WoW beta, and/or EQ, or some other MMO.

Then again, he could have gotten his pimp hat and cane 9 years ago.

Shout out, playa.

Anyway, good luck in your endeavors, purp. Hit me up, if you need a fail enhance shaman to demonstrate the patented shaman instant aggro-dump maneuver.
Reply Quote
86 Undead Warlock
10/09/2012 06:47 AMPosted by Embermoon
Then again, he could have gotten his pimp hat and cane 9 years ago.
LOL pimp license huh.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
I started playing before my son was born and he's 8 now soooooo... I was thinkn 9 years give or take. It seems like it's been 20 years. :P
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Maybe you are just a Bonehead...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]