DK on Character select screen

90 Orc Death Knight
I hope this get fixed soon!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
bump.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Yeah it looks really lame. But I am sure fixing it is considered extremely low priority for the 5 people that blizz has working on this game these days. They'll get to it at some point.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
It's been this way for a while...
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
hic
I also think that it is annoyng. Same with the troll racial background scale. if I wanted to play a diminutive character i would go for a gnome or goblin.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
11/09/2012 04:12 PMPosted by Losstarot
I also think that it is annoyng. Same with the troll racial background scale. if I wanted to play a diminutive character i would go for a gnome or goblin.

Please stop necroing old threads just to post about this insignificant issue.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
hic
Well, while it´s insignificant for you it does annoy me and I feel that I'm free to express it in the forums as much as anyone else. Could have started a new thread, but there was already one about the issue so it would be againist the forum code of conduct.

Now, if you have the time to put a complaint on someone else oppinion I suggest that you go there and read the lines about duplicate threads.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
It's also against the Code of Conduct to necro old threads. And this issue really matter when there's a bunch of legitimate issues to worry about with DKs.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
Yeah whats up with that Blizzard!?!!? >:O
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Well, while it´s insignificant for you it does annoy me and I feel that I'm free to express it in the forums as much as anyone else. Could have started a new thread, but there was already one about the issue so it would be againist the forum code of conduct.

Now, if you have the time to put a complaint on someone else oppinion I suggest that you go there and read the lines about duplicate threads.

Well, I don't care about anything you just posted, but I think you should stop being such a whiny child and just deal with it.
Reply Quote
88 Human Death Knight
<<< is too tiny this is very important blizzard plz fix this plzzzzzzzzzzz its the only bad thing wrong with dks
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Death Knight
I know why mine looks more dwarfy
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
11/09/2012 07:22 PMPosted by Deathquoi

/sigh
Edited by Hadès on 1/20/2013 3:41 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
01/20/2013 03:15 PMPosted by Hadès

Mr High and Mighty looking for his green text please realize that it is against forum rules / code of conduct to make multiple posts about the same topic - rather everyone should contribute on the same forum topic for optimal discusion...

Creating Duplicate Threads

This category includes: Creating threads about existing topics Creating a separate thread about an existing topic for further discussion in more than one forum
If a player is found to have participated in such actions, he/she will: Be given a temporary ban from the forums, depending upon severity
also against forum etiquette to post in old threads. Necro bumping is frowned upon especially when said post has nothing worthwhile to add to the discussion
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
I HATE THIS, FIX PLEASE
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
It takes a very special kind of person to bump an old thread full of posts about how you shouldn't bump old threads.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
/facesidewalk
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
>>>>
<<<<<<<<

Yes I bumped it again...'
'

I look like a Dirt nap sized Dwarf,..... Not cool being an Orc... /rawr??

Not cool, even though it's a who the ... cares thing! But not cool... It would be ok if I as Gnone/goblin or BE...pffttt

& yes &n extra ..... (dots) for good measure

Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]