DK on Character select screen

90 Orc Death Knight
They had to zoom out so they could show all the awesomeness that is the death knight.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
bump. fix please. this has been annoying for a good 2 years now. if this was intended, it was meaningless and lackluster.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
It's not broken, it's a different perspective.

Don't necro threads that were started a year and a half ago, with the last response being nearly nine months old. I swear, people go back pages and pages and pages just necro random crap.
Reply Quote
It isn't a different perspective, its broken. Certain races look huge, others look tiny.

They really could fix this in a matter of minutes.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
I know this is necro'd but as Manarri said, it's just perspective.
My character does look smaller compared to my other Undead classes and that's just because the way the scene was created. They put the camera really close to make it seem huge on the default screen, but for Death Knights the made it a certain angle to where they look weird. They only did that to show off the ICC background.

http://i.imgur.com/YNie2yU.jpg
Edited by Schelli on 2/14/2014 7:48 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
...?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]