Fenris Isle...

90 Human Paladin
What will become of the Hillsbrad refugees that now hold Fenris Isle. There are alliance forces and argent crusaders nearby, yet there is no aid given. Meanwhile the Forsaken are killing these people off and bolstering their ranks. I really wish there was more we could do as a player…
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
09/22/2012 09:17 AMPosted by Zuther
What will become of the Hillsbrad refugees that now hold Fenris Isle. There are alliance forces and argent crusaders nearby, yet there is no aid given. Meanwhile the Forsaken are killing these people off and bolstering their ranks. I really wish there was more we could do as a player…

Well the Forsaken player can.... By killing them and raising their corpses with a Val'kyr.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Paladin

Well the Forsaken player can.... By killing them and raising their corpses with a Val'kyr.

And give them the 'Fight for the Forsaken or die again' spiel.
Reply Quote
Lorewise, the Forsaken take Fenris Isle, more than likely. Most of the refugees are killed and raised as Forsaken, if they didn't take Crowley's blood in time.

By the end of the zone, Crowley and all of his forces had to pull out of Silverpine. Ivar Bloodfang didn't look like he wanted to play around much more, which leaves the leftover Hillsbrad refugees either having to flee, or die

While there's no final confirmation, I think it's reasonable to say the Forsaken now control Fenris Isle
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]