<Promade> Sucks

100 Gnome Rogue
I hear the GM of Promade sucks so bad, he gets soloed by the sheep outside SW. This one time, he tripped on his shoelaces in a BG and killed his own flag carrier!!
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
This incredible thread will end well and probably won't involve the phrase "you mad bro."
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
No.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
you mad bro?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
YOUR BEST MEN LEFT YOU!
Reply Quote
55 Blood Elf Death Knight
09/23/2012 01:27 AMPosted by Twixle
YOUR BEST MEN LEFT YOU!

Promade has been backtraced. The consequences will never be the same.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Would read again
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
http://i.fra.bz/2fy3
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Rogue
09/23/2012 01:27 AMPosted by Twixle
YOUR BEST MEN LEFT YOU!

You don't count. He said men, not pre pubescent dagger humping wafflers who wouldn't make me officer for a small amount of gold
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
I believe
Twixle
85 Undead Rogue
Kill Stuff Dont Die
YOUR BEST MEN LEFT YOU!

was a reference to the narration of

Why don't you man up and go to a PVP server instead of exploiting us. You say quality PVP, we say "exploitation". And in-game, exploitation is a bannable offense. Keep it up and you'll have the GMs on you.

EDIT: OH YEAH! I forgot, the Horde hate you on the other servers, don't they? Guilds like yours make the rest of us sick. You're as bad as those people who take lunches away from cripples and stick them on the high shelf.

And can the Sun Tsu crap. You wouldn't know strategy if it bit you all in the aft end.

TL;DR (It wasn't even a long read but your minds wouldn't be able to comprehend it) Your best men LEFT YOU. Get over it. You'd never make it against a different server.

found here http://vocaroo.com/i/s0ACWdZK9gGv
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Rogue
I believe
Twixle
85 Undead Rogue
Kill Stuff Dont Die
YOUR BEST MEN LEFT YOU!

was a reference to the narration of

Why don't you man up and go to a PVP server instead of exploiting us. You say quality PVP, we say "exploitation". And in-game, exploitation is a bannable offense. Keep it up and you'll have the GMs on you.

EDIT: OH YEAH! I forgot, the Horde hate you on the other servers, don't they? Guilds like yours make the rest of us sick. You're as bad as those people who take lunches away from cripples and stick them on the high shelf.

And can the Sun Tsu crap. You wouldn't know strategy if it bit you all in the aft end.

TL;DR (It wasn't even a long read but your minds wouldn't be able to comprehend it) Your best men LEFT YOU. Get over it. You'd never make it against a different server.

found here http://vocaroo.com/i/s0ACWdZK9gGv

POSTING ON AN ALT DOES NOT MAKE YOU ANY COOLER, FATTY!!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
I dunno, needs more drama before the thread delivers.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
I AM NOT FAT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
09/24/2012 06:30 PMPosted by Twixle
I AM NOT FAT

It is just the bones you stole making you big.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
I <3 promade ;)
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Death Knight
sittin here laughing my @$$ off at the vocaroo. that is all.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
Need more Promade drama. The forum has been dull.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
And on the 8th day, the Lord said "Let there be drama", and it was so. The Lord saw that they were mad, and said "Let there be Pros and Bads, and let there be an expanse between them that they may know as skill. Thus there were two kinds, and the Pros were ROFL and the Bads were mad. The Lord looked over all he had created and saw that it was very good.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
The Lord looked over all he had created and saw that it was very good.

Little hoity-toity, eh?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
SHOULDN'T YOU BE CATCHING MORE POKEMON RIGHT NOW?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]