[H] <Evil Heart> is seeking players for MoP!

90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Greetings everyone! As <Evil Heart> is seeking active members in anticipation of MoP for all aspects of the game! So lets get down to the basics!

About us

Evil Heart has been around since the vanilla years, casually playing the game at each members pace. Mid Cata we were running two 10 man raid groups, but eventually fell to one group as real life consumed time for our others. Even still, we ended the Cata expansion 4/8 heroic. We have many achievement and transmog runs that we like to participate in as well.
We have our own vent server as well as two members owning their own personal servers for various differant reasons, a seven tab guild bank, guild repairs, and just plain old fun.

Are you interested in casual level raiding?

Currently, we are sitting at 4/6 in MSV reg, our biggest issue has/had been getting a consistent group together that could communicate well. We got our communication issue knocked out but we still have a rotating 10th position that needs to be filled!

Players will be expected to be gemmed and enchanted, which we can assist you with, be on time, be able to use vent, and have pots/flasks. The guild will assist you in any way possible to ensure your, and therefore our, success. We will not, however, waste our time on individuals who do not take the time to even properly gear themselves or learn about their class.

*Please note that bringing a train wrecker is advisable. Any player with Lil XT will pushed to the front of the line for priority! (Not really, but seriously, I hate trains...)

Current Positions:
Tanks: 1 (Sub)
Death Knight, Druid, Monk, or a Paladin.

Healers: 1 (Sub)
Monk, Shaman, Druid

DPS: 2 (1 Primary, 1 Sub)
Death Knight, Warlock of any spec, Elemental Shaman, Paladin, Fury Warrior.

Subs will be rotated in and out on a fair basis to keep gear competitive.

Gotta catch them all?

Many of our members are avid pet/mount collectors. With MoPs pet battle system on the way, you can be with like-minded members who spend time tracking down those hard to find pests. So we can all be the very best, like no one ever was.

Just looking to make new friends?

We in <Evil Heart> typically enjoy meeting new people and doing group activities. Generally speaking, just about every member within the guild just plays to have a good time, and while we engage in some light hazing amongst each other from time to time, its all in fun, I mean what guild doesn't right? Its totally normal to Leap of Faith your AFK guild leader into the water to drown him yeah?!?

Who can you contact if interested?
You can contact myself on any of my toons (They all are Mad____ and belong to Evil Heart), Bohumil, Chiharu, Harin, or Mstressdenna. We will spend a little time chatting with you and getting a general idea as to who you are. And if we havn't frightened you off yet, your more than likely <Evil Heart> material!
Edited by Maddbro on 11/23/2012 12:07 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
I approve of this message. Also... stop drownin meh! A guy can't even trust his own roommates... ;p
Reply Quote
Bump
Reply Quote
Bump!
Reply Quote
Bump for edit on raid recruiting.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Maddbro i would like to run some raid with you guys, but can i run a raid or two with out joining the guild just to c if i would fit in. i am a rat pally rank 10 on the horde side looking for a progression group. i am kind of a new player and know my class en spec ilvl is 470

ps i have Lil XT
Edited by Overloaded on 10/29/2012 3:48 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Edit out your email overloaded. You never know who is reading these forums. Give people your battletag instead.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
thanks Discobob
Reply Quote
I've already talked to Overloaded, but to answer his question publicly: Yes, that would be fine. I don't expect anyone to blindly jump ship into something that may not be the best fit for them. However, after the first week I'd expect an answer.
Reply Quote
Bump
Reply Quote
Bump and update: We have cookies now!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
Bump: you know you wanna get in on Leap of Faithing our Guild Leader to death...
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Poop guild is poop!

Also: My guild is poop.
Edited by Cptgiggles on 11/13/2012 11:48 AM PST
Reply Quote
95 Blood Elf Priest
*Bonk Bptgiggles*

Bump and update:

Seeking a tank or dps :)
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
bumping cause Mad cries a little at night if he doesn't get enough bump action from me. ;p
Reply Quote
95 Blood Elf Priest
Update and bump.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]