What the fastest way to level guild 1-25

(Locked)

90 Human Paladin
Me and my buddy on our server start guild and we want to get to 25 guild level quick.
Should i do 85 dailies or level 1 to what ever

My bad for my grammer ,plz give some advice =)
100 Worgen Death Knight
All quests give the same guild rep now basically. You should recruit as many people as possible, and you will hit 25 soon enough. One thing that works well is giving rewards to people with the most activity. Be creative to recruit and keep people.
90 Troll Hunter
Pretty sure they fixed all the speed leveling exploits, so yeah, just invite as many low lvl toons as you can. Going from 1-20 on a new toon will pretty much get you to lvl 2 alone.
90 Human Paladin
09/23/2012 07:58 AMPosted by Razortusk
Pretty sure they fixed all the speed leveling exploits, so yeah, just invite as many low lvl toons as you can. Going from 1-20 on a new toon will pretty much get you to lvl 2 alone.

So doing dailies at 85 and leveling from level 1-20 same amount guild rep
90 Pandaren Hunter
Me and my buddy on our server start guild and we want to get to 25 guild level quick.

Have a lot of people triple box scenarios.
90 Pandaren Hunter
09/23/2012 09:31 AMPosted by Draenybrit

So doing dailies at 85 and leveling from level 1-20 same amount guild rep

Yes.

I would suggest level 1-10 delete....level 1-10 delete.....over and over.

Cheers.

No need to delete. Also triple box 1 to 10 if you can do it fast.
90 Draenei Shaman
It's not really that hard. My guild has about 5 active people until MoP and we've gotten 5-7 levels in the month that the 5.0 patch has been out. Just keep doing stuff but realize that it takes time.
90 Human Paladin
OMG I LOVE U GUYZ ,thx
90 Human Paladin
Start a new low-level character. Watch the XP roll in.

It is easy as that.

Make it something that kills and keeps killing with no pause between, like Paladin or something.
90 Blood Elf Mage
each non grey quest gives 60k guild xp.
96 Tauren Death Knight
unless they changed the way it was, guild BGs and Dungeons netted the most exp, they got my guild realm first 25 nearly a month or so before any of the other guilds that were competing hit 25. We were capping the xp cap at that time in a matter of hrs.
90 Human Paladin
i found leveling hunter is best , 1-10 or so
90 Human Paladin

Have a lot of people triple box scenarios.

how do i triple box
90 Tauren Druid
give em 100g to stay with you 1-90 they must sign a signature on not just a guild charter but a contract....then give them free cloths and gbank free repairs....easy peasy
90 Human Priest
get full hunter heirlooms send them to a level 1, human or orc, 1-6 is 700k+ exp for 15mins, that's around 3m guild exp an hour have 1 person on his 90 inviting your toons, and get 3 friends to do it to, you'll be gaining exp insanely fast, with friends this way is the quickest by far.
90 Undead Rogue
Arenas are pretty good.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]