INCREDIBLY ANNOYING*** Water Elemental bug

90 Human Mage
I can't pinpoint where or what triggers it. But for some reason my Water Elemental occasionaly gets stuck making the Water Bolt casting noise. It is hugely annoying and aggravates me to the point of having to log out/in to stop it, or muting my game volume entirely.

Have any other mages been experiencing this or is it just me?
Reply Quote
It's not the water elemental, it's related to frost bomb actually I believe. There is a similar bug with arcane mages. The only way to get rid of it is to relog or die. Desummoning your water elemental, as you no doubt already tried, does not fix it.

Yes, Blizzard really needs to fix this one, it makes playing a non-fire mage very difficult without disabling the sound entirely.
Edited by Nalliah on 9/23/2012 8:58 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
I made a post about it, not much help tho =/

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6606431303#10

You open sounds, click on deathknight voices check box and quit the sound interface and it stops. It also happens to me as fire.
Edited by Eckzlol on 9/23/2012 9:02 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Blizzard should have fixed this bug the first week... it's one of those things that makes the game almost unplayable and shouldn't be that hard to hotfix. I don't normally complain, but, how long are we going to have to put up with this? I'm tempted to stop playing my mage until it's fixed, I'm trying out fire right now just to avoid the annoying noises.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
This happens to me too. I just think about it as if Mr. Bubbles is taking some time out of his busy schedule to sing me a song.

As he refers to it, the song of my people.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
I made a post about it, not much help tho =/

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6606431303#10

You open sounds, click on deathknight voices check box and quit the sound interface and it stops. It also happens to me as fire.

I've been getting this very annoying glitch as well, and this seems to fix it for now. Thanks
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]