Shadowmeld and Stealth

90 Night Elf Rogue
It's broken. Ever since 5.04 I cannot use shadowmeld as a 2nd vanish. I will enter into shadowmeld and then hit stealth, but stealth will break right after I move. It's infuriating.

Anyone else having this problem?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
From what we've been able to gather, this is another one of those bugs caused by subterfuge. Have you tested it in a spec without Subterfuge?
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
I just tested it on my alt rogue and it seems to work fine. She doesn't have subterfuge though.
Reply Quote
86 Night Elf Rogue
09/23/2012 01:22 PMPosted by Kiljagen
subterfuge
Get rid of it. It causes a lot of things to break stealth atm.

I haven't had a problem melding and stealthing right away.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
Smeld > Vanish works IF and ONLY IF you aren't talented into subterfuge. I still use it. Works fine!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Ok but why should subterfuge break it? Doesn't seem right. I love using the talent but I don't want to lose out on such a good racial ability! It's driving me nuts!
Edited by Espiona on 9/23/2012 9:23 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
09/23/2012 06:50 PMPosted by Bricke
Ok but why should subterfuge break it? Doesn't seem right. I love being the talent but I don't want to lose out on such a good racial ability! It's driving me nuts!

Subterfuge is incredibly broken/bugged at the moment. Pick up Shadow Focus for the time being and wait it out till it's fixed!

Sorry mate.

Can't say it any better has been broken for months in beta. Has been brought to Devs attention but they won't fix it until a big patch roll out apparently. Until then SF is good.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Ok thanks for the answers guys! Much appreciated. I switched to shadow focus for now. Hope they fix the bug soon!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
I can't believe they still haven't fixed this bug with subterfuge. I remember reporting it at least two months ago, and they said "they were aware of the issue".
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]