Halaaaaaaaaaaaa! (edit)

You are all invited to Halaa tomorrow night 8 server for a Battle Royale!!! Little something before we all settle into MOP leveling.
Edited by Papilon on 9/23/2012 5:43 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Come one come all get your brawl on.
Reply Quote
Spread the word on other realms. ;)
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
Alliance Cowards didnt dare rear their Horned, bearded, blue, apelike, little heads.
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Hunter
Perhaps they were busy knitting......
Reply Quote
Tea parties and crochet no doubt. Had some corss sevr action but they were fail me and one guy from twitching nether took out 5 of the repeatedly
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
Eh, I farmed sissy !@# candy people like yourselves over there the other day for hours. 211 tokens and now I'm trying to leave room in my bags for pandaria so ill let you have your moment of glory.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
So you wear the Argent Crusade Tabard, but are trying to entice death and war between Horde an Alliance? Horde scum, seems someone has betrayed the morals of the Argent Crusade. Karma is not on your side walking pile of bones.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]