Mists of Pandaria: Are you prepared?

90 Goblin Shaman
COMMON SENSE 1: (I know we're all excited, but try to take care of your health!)

1. Don't have food next to you. Keep it in the kitchen so that you will have to walk your as* to get to it.

2. If you have a mini fridge in your room, only stock it with water and/or juice. Try to stay away from soda; it will make you thirsty, and you'll definitely start to want something deliciously unhealthy to go with it.

3. Get up and stretch for a couple minutes every hour or so. Your legs and your as* will thank you. If you're just too busy to walk away from your game, stand up from your chair, keeping your eyes on your monitor and hands on keyboard/mouse, and stretch your legs/do some squats. Get your blood flowing.

4. If you're really awesome, you'll take a shower every day!

COMMON SENSE 2: (optional sh*t)
    If you know you've got sh*t to do, don't procrastinate. Get it done while your game is installing.

1. If you're DPS, quest while you wait for your DPS queue, or make a tank friend.
    If you're a tank, bring a healer you know won't be sh*t.
    If you're a healer, make friends with one of those guys.

2. Don't act like a d*ck in dungeons. If you get an awesome healer, compliment them. If you get an awesome tank, let them know they are doing a great job. If you get an awesome DPS, feed their meter ego. You can also thank them for carrying you even if they aren't.
    Not only does this make them want to stay with you, but it also means you can afk trash packs without them getting mad at you.

3. If your performance isn't that good in dungeons, just tell your party that you are a girl.
    Sounds sexist, but often people are more likely to forgive you for the bad things you might do if they think you have nice sweater muffins.

4. Don't get involved with world PvP. Avoid it.
    Either you get camped OR you enjoy doing the camping too much and waste time sitting on some poor guy instead of leveling.

5. If people want to do stuff with you that doesn't involve leveling, tell them to p*ss off. Or you can politely invite them to join you in your journey to 90. Depends on how chummy you are.

6. Join a nice guild with active people(like mine!).
    Don't act like a jerk in gchat, and you can find guildie tanks/heals to queue with. If they suck, tell them you're going to quest for a while, and whisper someone else.
Edited by Misty on 9/24/2012 6:31 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
3. If your performance isn't that good in dungeons, just tell your party that you are a girl.
Sounds sexist, but often people are more likely to forgive you for the bad things you might do if they think you have nice sweater muffins.

Lmfao
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
BRING IT ON PANDA'S I'M READY FOR ALL OF YOU !@#$ERS!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
FOOOK YEAH !
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
09/24/2012 07:28 AMPosted by Xejvluqstzyr
FOOOK YEAH !

FOOOK YOO
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
09/24/2012 06:15 AMPosted by Misty
If you're just too busy to walk away from your game, stand up from your chair, keeping your eyes on your monitor and hands on keyboard/mouse, and stretch your legs/do some squats. Get your blood flowing.

Standing up and walking around is not only meant to get rid of your "butt lock", but it is also primarily meant to relax your eyes (which is extremely important). So the above statement is incorrect. Other than that little mistake I would like to say, I am Fluffybunz, and I approve Misty is a cutie.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
I refuse.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
09/24/2012 11:48 AMPosted by Fluffybunz
If you're just too busy to walk away from your game, stand up from your chair, keeping your eyes on your monitor and hands on keyboard/mouse, and stretch your legs/do some squats. Get your blood flowing.

Standing up and walking around is not only meant to get rid of your "butt lock", but it is also primarily meant to relax your eyes (which is extremely important). So the above statement is incorrect. Other than that little mistake I would like to say, I am Fluffybunz, and I approve Misty is a cutie.

well, I meant if they refused to stop playing. Something is better than nothing.
And Fluffy is a QT3.14 <3
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]