Warrior nerfs please refund my MOP

90 Undead Warrior
Until blizzard justify nerfing us already UNDER to a previous BETA nerf a month or so back.

There is no Justification whatsoever, Please explain why warriors get the biggest nerf out of EVERY class, even next to 1 shot macro mages and Solo BM pet hunter bursting, its just as bad at 90 warriors where balanced, We had a chance, we countered a class or two, now well we dont counter anything again

Tell us your design plan for warriors then in PVP please? your killing this class with this hotfix

Warrior nergs please refund my MOP
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Warrior talents, especially your end game talents, and totems, are pretty clearly indicitive of where they're taking warrior in pvp. If you freak out everytime you see a nerf, might as well go play gw2.

I'm trying to decide since when do they have to justify anything to anyone, especially crybaby warriors who think they deserve to kill everything all the time.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Xulivan. go global something real fast with your faceroll class and gtfo out of our forum
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Hi. I'm basing my opinion on level 85 pvp in 5.0, because it's totally balanced. I'm entitled and you're all wrong if you disagree with me. /bump
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
I was a warrior YEARS before you were. It's mine too. Also, warriors calling anything faceroll is a complete joke. OMG I CANT TUNNEL PEOPLE TO VICTORY NEMORE I QUIT!
Reply Quote
Hi. I'm basing my opinion on level 85 pvp in 5.0, because it's totally balanced.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Warrior talents, especially your end game talents, and totems, are pretty clearly indicitive of where they're taking warrior in pvp. If you freak out everytime you see a nerf, might as well go play gw2.

I'm trying to decide since when do they have to justify anything to anyone, especially crybaby warriors who think they deserve to kill everything all the time.

said the mage.....
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
I hear every other caster class but mine is crying about you guys. Every other melee class is crying about second wind.

I have the balls to post on a mage Xadie because I'm honestly way too lazy to change the character to make you feel any better.

To answer your question about '1 shotting people in a deepfreeze,'

I !@#$ing love it. Setting up that combo is pure joy. It's so much easier than you know. In fact it's so amazingly easy, that frost mages should be nerfed from the game simply because warriors cry so much.

Also Savagery, yea, says the mage. You guys get a nerf and it's the end of the world.

Frost took some big hits this patch. They removed coc root, which is needed, and ring of frost has a long cast time on it now. We aren't crying that it's all over and we're all quitting. You guys were only bad in s10, rediculous in s9, and so-so in s11. Why is that warriors feel they should own everyone all the time?

Lets do some simple reasoning here. Ret, shadow, feral all healing themselves to full in a couple casts is kinda retarded. My '1 shot macro' is also retarded. Seeing how much all you warriors cry over nerfs is also retarded. You guys really expect all this to be the same at 90? I guess the retarded crying warrior part will stay, but jeez.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
It's a good thing Blizzard never conducted an extensive level 90 beta testing phase.
Reply Quote
Like I've expressed it before, banners should be something like this:
http://i.imgur.com/UI406.jpg
you carry it with you, not a stupid totem.
Aim-and-click to pop-up the 10 sec banner? Ain't nobody got time for that while being kited
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
09/22/2012 09:32 AMPosted by Xulivan
I was a warrior YEARS before you were. It's mine too. Also, warriors calling anything faceroll is a complete joke. OMG I CANT TUNNEL PEOPLE TO VICTORY NEMORE I QUIT!

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/bloodhoof/Emodramabomb/advanced
Your warrior experience is quite lacking to even justify anything you've said.

Enjoy being carried by your class, mage?

Oh I don't cry, I still roll with the punches and do fine. Still beat Mages, BM Hunters and every other class. Still got 2200 during s10 when Warriors were complete garbage.

The only difference this patch brought to Warriors is that we could actually compete on the same lvl.

2200 means nothing anymore, tbh.
Edited by Sphyx on 9/22/2012 10:12 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
According to you, you could already compete on the same level, so regardless of the patch, whatever.

Against mages, warriors have never been able to compete on any level other than being rolled up and smoked the second the mage sees the warrior. Just how until this xpac, shadow priests always smoked warriors. Rets always smoked warriors. Dk's have smoked warriors since they were released.

Yet you harbor some insane hatred against mages. You found a video of frost mage pvp at 85 in the patch that's intended for mop. /yawn

Keep fighting the good fight sir. Arena ratings show warlocks, shamans, and rogues to be far and away the highest represented caster classes in the game at ratings that matter. Being farmed in a bg by a mage is frustrating (not by me, I do the farming) I'm sure, but---------reroll mage or just wait and see how it turns out.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
09/22/2012 10:11 AMPosted by Sphyx

Oh I don't cry, I still roll with the punches and do fine. Still beat Mages, BM Hunters and every other class. Still got 2200 during s10 when Warriors were complete garbage.

The only difference this patch brought to Warriors is that we could actually compete on the same lvl.

All my characters share similar experience. I play a lot of different toons. Carried by my class? I think my highest ever arena rating on my mage MAYBE is 1700? I only bother with it to cap arena points or conquest points, whatever they're called whenever I'm playing whatever xpac it happens to be.

But my alt can still beat up your main.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
09/22/2012 10:17 AMPosted by Xadie
As a Warrior it did during Cata actually Sphyx, but how would you know?

As a warrior 2.2k was free in s9. In s10 when throwdown/charge shared a cool down, it wasn't. It s11, it was easier to get it by being prot. So you're right, in s10 it was, but at no other time did it hold any special meaning.

Also, sphyx wouldn't know, because despite my 'lack of warrior experience,' my warrior has been higher rated in arena than his/her warrior.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Well, let's get something straight. Quit !@#$%ing about the nerfs, who cares about your preformance at lvl 85, mop is in a couple of days. As far as Second Wind goes, blizzard already said they will NEVER change it, simply because it's a warriors only real staying power in pvp, if you can't burst through it, it's your own damn fault. As far as Mr. Mage posting in here, let him. Sure mages are a very strong pvp class, but if you're a GOOD warrior you should be able to kill him. If he is a GOOD mage, you're gonna have a hard fight on your hands. I honestly didn't even notice my damage go down until my friend pointed out the nerfs. Quit crying, because REAL warriors don't cry, and stand tall; we have incredibly good scaling with gear, so I'm sure we will balance out at lvl 90.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
09/22/2012 10:15 AMPosted by Xulivan

All my characters share similar experience. I play a lot of different toons. Carried by my class? I think my highest ever arena rating on my mage MAYBE is 1700? I only bother with it to cap arena points or conquest points, whatever they're called whenever I'm playing whatever xpac it happens to be.

Lol. Right. I'll just pretend you didn't take the pre-school "duel me" route. Look at your warrior, now look at mine. Now back at yours, now back at mine. Back at yours, now mine. Now yours, now mine. No! What're you doing? You're not looking at yours! HA! Now I'm a hunter!

Reply Quote
Damn those nergs!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]