See you in MoP!

90 Human Mage
CFT
Are you guys prepared? Make sure to:
- Empty your bags
- Grab lots of food & water (if you use mana) (IGNORE BOTH if Mage or Warlock)
- Consumables (like Potions, Flasks, Elixirs; they will help!)
- Bandages (You never know...)
- Fix your cast bars to feel comfortable for CCing, slowing, etc. (Since most dungeon/questing mobs will be fully CCable; take advantage of that)
- Be ready to stay up (or take a nap) until as late as 3AM for the launch, and then for as long as you wish to play. If you don't know when MoP is released to your time zone, refer to this: (12M Pacific, 1AM Mountain, 2AM Central, 3AM Eastern)

See you guys at the midnight (or rather 3AM >_>;) launch!

PS: Make sure to cap out your Justice and Honor points at 4k. Each JP nets 45 silver and each HP nets 35s. That gives you 1800g for 4k Justice and 1400g for 4k Honor, giving you 3200g for all 8000 points.
Edited by Pewpewblast on 9/22/2012 9:37 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
or go tank spec and run through dungeons with your healer buddy, ON 2 TOONS! yes, ill have both my death knight and my druid up within the first week >.<
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
CFT
or go tank spec and run through dungeons with your healer buddy, ON 2 TOONS! yes, ill have both my death knight and my druid up within the first week >.<

Boooooooring. I plan to do maybe a couple dungeons if that's how the questlines end in each zone (similar to Cata when it first started), or if it's actually in the questline (like BRC for Hyjal), rather than just the end.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]