- Empty your bags
- Grab lots of food & water (if you use mana) (IGNORE BOTH if Mage or Warlock)
- Consumables (like Potions, Flasks, Elixirs; they will help!)
- Bandages (You never know...)
- Fix your cast bars to feel comfortable for CCing, slowing, etc. (Since most dungeon/questing mobs will be fully CCable; take advantage of that)
- Be ready to stay up (or take a nap) until as late as 3AM for the launch, and then for as long as you wish to play. If you don't know when MoP is released to your time zone, refer to this: (12M Pacific, 1AM Mountain, 2AM Central, 3AM Eastern)
See you guys at the midnight (or rather 3AM >_>;) launch!
PS: Make sure to cap out your Justice and Honor points at 4k. Each JP nets 45 silver and each HP nets 35s. That gives you 1800g for 4k Justice and 1400g for 4k Honor, giving you 3200g for all 8000 points.