Double Agent needs to go FoS

90 Undead Warlock
I've never wanted to play an alliance toon - EVER. Now blizzard finds a way to get an extra 25$ out of our pockets for us achievement hunters. This would be great for a feat of strength, but i don't like how achievement hunters who love their faction to death have to level a toon to 90 then delete it/ faction change it. Please state your ideas here, and this IS NOT a rant.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Level 1-90 on another realm. It will only take a couple of days, and boom achievement. This is like "I never wanted to fish ever, so remove fishing achievements." You don't have to have all the achievements, but sometimes you have to do things you don't particularly like if you want some achievements.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Yeah, I don't really see a problem with the achievement. It costs you no money to level an alliance toon and leveling is so pathetically easy nowadays that a retarded blind monkey could smash its head against a keyboard and level at a decent rate.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
Achievements like this are to encourage people to play the whole game. To discover the lore and fun behind the opposite faction, to give people are more complete feel. Every game that has achievements has this. It adds re playability. If you're an achievement hunter, then you're gonna wanna do this, whether you like it or not, just like any other aspect of the game (*coughArchaeologycough*). There's no one forcing you to do it, and even if you REALLY hate it, there are ways for you to cheese the achievement.

I, for one, am glad they're adding account-only achievements such as this. I'd even like to see a "Level one of every race to max level achievement", or "Learn 90% of every profession's recipes".

There are so many ways you can play this game and a bunch of goals that can be added to make it a more "complete" experience.

The best thing? Completely optional.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Priest
You don't even need a different realm. You can make an alliance alt on your server (well, if you haven't maxed out your character slots) and mail heirloom gear.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
Just treat it as any other grindy achievement.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Warlock
I'd even like to see a "Level one of every race to max level achievement".

God no please. I narrowly missed having everything done on one toon before 5.0 (I knew I couldn't get Vetran Nanny until 2013 and just couldn't bring myself to grind eleven more RBG wins) and am determined to finish all of them in-game before 6.0 on this single toon.

I accept that I'll need my prof alts for the jack of all trades thing, a second max level alt will happen due to my guild's alt raids, and I can do the max level ally toon with my sister, brother in law, and real life friends sometime but that's plenty of leveling.

If we're going to add crazy achievments to encourage more participation in various aspects of the game how about more for pvp in gneral? A second battlemaster using all the new battlegrounds of the last two expansions would be a good place to start.
Edited by Yukio on 9/23/2012 2:44 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
09/23/2012 02:24 AMPosted by Yukio
I'd even like to see a "Level one of every race to max level achievement".

God no please. I narrowly missed having everything done on one toon before 5.0 (I knew I couldn't get Vetran Nanny until 2013 and just couldn't bring myself to grind eleven more RBG wins) and am determined to finish all of them in-game before 6.0 on this single toon.

I accept that I'll need my prof alts for the jack of all trades thing, a second max level alt will happen due to my guild's alt raids, and I can do the max level ally toon with my sister, brother in law, and real life friends sometime but that's plenty of leveling.

If we're going to add crazy achievments to encourage more participation in various aspects of the game how about more for pvp in gneral? A second battlemaster using all the new battlegrounds of the last two expansions would be a good place to start.

I actually liked the idea of there being a FoS and or a title for leveling 1 of every class to 85. I t would make the time I spend somewhat worth it.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
I've already got 9 85s. Everything except shaman, since neither flavor of elf can be a shaman. With Mists I'll be leveling a Night Elf monk, and a Pandaren Shaman.

Now if they had a FoS for leveling one of each race to max, I'd only have 2 of them down and I'd need to start from scratch practically.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin

Now if they had a FoS for leveling one of each race to max, I'd only have 2 of them down and I'd need to start from scratch practically.

Discount Race Change weekend.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]