Dear Drenden.

89 Night Elf Druid
Dear Drenden

I'll start by saying, Hello! Why can you not be in the CRZ with Baelgun..
Most of us like you.. And i play on this realm from time to time..Please xfer to baelgun..Drenden is dead anyways :(

I welcome you with open arms..

Sincerely, Popits

P.S. Plus most Drenden players are good at pvp. And at the moment, there are like zero good players on baelgun.. thanks
Reply Quote
89 Night Elf Druid
Well I guess there's one..^
Reply Quote
89 Night Elf Druid
You are a terrible player, and can stay on drenden. You're not worthy of being a bagel.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
No.
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Shaman
I keep seeing "Drenden is dead" all over these forums but I disagree. Org is always busy, people are logging in guildwise, stuff is selling on the AH. Yes, Drenden is not as big as Turalyon (I played there for 4 years), but it certainly is not dead.
Reply Quote
This is the only server I've ever known, but it seems pretty lively to me.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Hunter
I agree with Popits, but sorry Pop I wont be going to the server u are on. Drenden has just slowly dropped in population over the years and only the best of the best guilds are still around not to many new guilds being formed imo. Well hope u all have a good time playing on whichever server u feel u like the best.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
Drenden isn't dead it is much alive, just most ppl have lives there not logged on 24/7 like they use to be. I've been playing on drenden sense 2007. it's always had its ups and downs. Nowadays no one talks in trade chat anymore they generally prefer to chat in vent or in guild chat. If drenden would reflag for new players it would see more life again or if they will ever merge the servers.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
Way to necro a thread bro.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Um No...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]