Who is your warrior hero?

85 Dwarf Warrior
Mine would be probably Vegeta from Dragonball z. To me he is just the epitome of what a warrior stands for. Always striving to be the best and shows no mercy to his foes.

Guts from berserk is my 2nd.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
The brothers Saurfang, Varok and Broxigar.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Kungen
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
Ummmm .... Conan the Barbarian.

I'm not talking that crappy movie that came out last year. I'm talking R.E. Howard's literary character, also Arnold Schwarzenegger's first Conan movie was closer to target as well.

But yes Conan the Barbarian. If you haven't read Howard's Conan stories, regardless of your age, you will like them. Go read them.
Reply Quote
Pat
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
Padic, mighty troll warrior of dystopia
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
Kenshin Himura.

Sometimes the ultimate expression a warrior can make is to lay down his sword.

Or beat people senseless with the back of it.
Reply Quote
Klinda.
Cool guy.
Reply Quote
86 Goblin Warrior
I was thinking Kenshin as well, but gotta say Sagara was better :P

Gotta respect a warrior with an insanely huge sword that changes his mind and starts punching things -really- hard.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
Its going to sound odd I suppose, but Roran from the Eragon series. In a world where dragons and magic reign supreme, he defies great odds with nothing but a hammer and a will to win.
Reply Quote
The king of SW! that guys a !@#$ing man.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Vegeta no doubt. give that man two big !@# swords and he would be even more unstoppable then he already is
Reply Quote
Laintime.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
Vegeta didn't want to fight Broly.
Reply Quote
63 Blood Elf Rogue
09/23/2012 05:33 AMPosted by Primitivo
Vegeta didn't want to fight Broly.

That's because Broly is a Blood Dk.

Anyway, Kenshin in his orignal Batousai(sp?) phase. Not the kind Kenshin Himura. Vegeta is cool too.
Reply Quote
83 Pandaren Warrior
09/23/2012 02:18 AMPosted by Drasam
Its going to sound odd I suppose, but Roran from the Eragon series. In a world where dragons and magic reign supreme, he defies great odds with nothing but a hammer and a will to win.

My thoughts exactly.

It is hinted throughout the book at the reader that were Roran ever in Eragon's place, he would have become a force to be reckoned with, no matter who the opponent.

Wait a second...he beat nigh on 300 men by himself in one battle, lead his home village through a spree of crimes across a highly guarded empire and wrestled an Urgal, NAKED.

No dragon rider training, no use of magic, no other powers, no super-strength, if ANYthing, just an injury that taught him to use both arms equally in a fight.

He IS a force to be reckoned with AND has a beard.

Effing paragon of a warrior in every sense.

(edited in) PS: Also, F@$# Vegeta.

That short piece of alien trash is one of the many reasons I went off Dragon Ball series in general.
Edited by Fellyx on 9/23/2012 7:23 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Beowulf of course.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
Roran has a pretty compelling case. So does Beowulf (lol I kill dragons when I'm 60).

I'd say probably Kenpachi Zaraki from Bleach. !@#$%es, cut me all you like. I'll still smash your face in. Him or Ikkaku, who disdains any form of fighting that doesn't involve blunt-force trauma and direct physical confrontation.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warrior
The Ultimate Warrior!!!! How can you not love this guy?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkEl_R0dTfY
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
perseus from clash of the titans, dude was just a boss back in the old one. pretty solid in the new but old one he just made everyone and everything his female dog
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]