Who is your warrior hero?

100 Tauren Warrior
09/23/2012 04:06 AMPosted by Valun
Vegeta no doubt. give that man two big !@# swords and he would be even more unstoppable then he already is

Yeah getting your !@# handed to you by every main antagionist in EVERY saga makes you AWESOMEZ
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warrior
09/23/2012 12:43 PMPosted by Quinceyy
Bruenor Battlehammer and his loyal guard Thibbledorf Pwent.

Bah, i got to say his adopted son, Wulfgar. Wulfgar grappled with a Giant kin, then bent it over backwards and broke it's back. He crushed King Heafstaag's head with his bare hands, plus he tore the head off of a flesh golem with his bare hands as well.
Bruenor's greatest accomplishment as a warrior, was probably taking down that Pit Fiend at the end of "Gauntlgrym". He also did that though when buffed to high holy hell and back, between the buffs from the Throne of Kings, Ale Elixir and the Dwarven Gods buff.
Sarevok was another REAL nasty son of a !@#$%. Complete bad ^-*.

Another great Warrior, was Ysgramor. That old bastard was so epic, he ate liquid soup with a fork! Not to mention he slaughtered just about the entire Falmer (Snow Elf) race with his "500 Companions" in retaliation for the "Night of Tears".
Edited by Korbu on 9/24/2012 12:27 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Leonidas
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Since I do play an Orc....going with Obould Many-Arrows. 100% pure badass.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
Hmm. I'd have to say Kenpachi from the Bleach series. He has an extremely abnormal amount of natural strength and he doesn't give a damn about the details of a fight. He just smushes things.

Simple pleasure.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
HAM
I'm surprised no one said swifty.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
09/23/2012 08:41 PMPosted by Bigzo
Vegeta no doubt. give that man two big !@# swords and he would be even more unstoppable then he already is

Yeah getting your !@# handed to you by every main antagionist in EVERY saga makes you AWESOMEZ

Not to mention he can't turn super saiyan 3, I mean who can't turn super saiyan 3 these days? God damn it GT.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
09/24/2012 03:15 AMPosted by Zallathz

Not to mention he can't turn super saiyan 3, I mean who can't turn super saiyan 3 these days? God damn it GT.

He can turn into a super saiyan 4 though. And about getting his !@# handed, that's nothing to be ashamed off. We get our $%^ handed by mages too.

It's his personality that's very warrior like.
Reply Quote
97 Orc Warrior
Hulk is the only answer.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
My dad
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Swifty.

Good Role Model.
Awesome Warrior.

One shot.
Reply Quote
swifty and his one shots and redic damage vids on people with fc debuff stacked to 10 and sunnder is what gets us nerfed..... swifty is no warrior hero at least bahjeera puts a vid up on how bad we suck now not trying to act if we still have any hope and nothings happend at all
Reply Quote
86 Gnome Warrior
09/24/2012 12:18 AMPosted by Korbu
Bruenor Battlehammer and his loyal guard Thibbledorf Pwent.

Bah, i got to say his adopted son, Wulfgar. Wulfgar grappled with a Giant kin, then bent it over backwards and broke it's back. He crushed King Heafstaag's head with his bare hands, plus he tore the head off of a flesh golem with his bare hands as well.
Bruenor's greatest accomplishment as a warrior, was probably taking down that Pit Fiend at the end of "Gauntlgrym". He also did that though when buffed to high holy hell and back, between the buffs from the Throne of Kings, Ale Elixir and the Dwarven Gods buff.
Sarevok was another REAL nasty son of a !@#$%. Complete bad ^-*.

Another great Warrior, was Ysgramor. That old bastard was so epic, he ate liquid soup with a fork! Not to mention he slaughtered just about the entire Falmer (Snow Elf) race with his "500 Companions" in retaliation for the "Night of Tears".

What about Bruenor taking down Matron Baenre after the yochlol swallowed Wulfgar? One of the most vivid memories I have of Bruenor.

Ivan Bouldershoulder charging Haephestus without a second thought was great as well.

And Ysgramor... I can't disagree.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Guts, from berserk. They guy is just a normal dude, no super magical powers, just his prowess with a blade and sheer willpower. A true warrior.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
ima have to agree with vegeta. my fav dbz character
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
Three way tie for me

Xena
Rambo
Batman

Ooooo Oooo Oooo

Madmartigan AND Sorsha
Matrim Cauthan

Oh heck, my list could be endless. There are a lot of great warriors in fiction these days.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
09/24/2012 05:19 AMPosted by Primitivo
Hulk is the only answer.

Oh heck, yeah, have to agree here.

I only brushed the edge of the comic genre with my Batman mention though. I suppose we could split up based on spec?

***Fury***
Hulk
Thing

***Arms***
Batman
Thor

***Prot***
Captain America
Captain MArvel

No wonder warrior is the greatest class out there. Blizzard! Keep the nerfs coming, it won't end the other 9(soon to be 10) classes QQs!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]