Thank you alliance, and everyone else

90 Orc Hunter
I think there was more world pvp yesterday than the entire xpac. Thanks to everyone who joined in, and made it a really fun time. O and the rogue stealthing your group into hala was pretty epic. hope to see more of this.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
All I caught was the massive tram cluster!@#$. What happened in Halaa?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
alli wanted it, we had it. they grabbed a bunch of people, we grabbed a bunch, epicness occured. was a great time.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Indeed. Iv'e never seen that many in one place... I knew we were done the minute i couldnt move from the frame lag when they all flagged.. I couldnt record it or screenshot it I was lagging so bad. Was a good time nonetheless.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
I was hoping for a massive fight like that last night but not many people were around, so we ended up in the tram. Which, was alright. I just sat in the back waiting for us to get overwhelmed. Fighting outside sw wall was more fun to me
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]