Water Elemental not Casting

100 Draenei Mage
I have the WE glyph, he is set to assist and follow (like the glyph requires) and he does absolutely nothing. I have tried disabling all addons and he still just stands there being completely useless.

Is anyone else having this issue?

Has anyone else had it and fixed it? If so how?
Reply Quote
I have the WE glyph, he is set to assist and follow (like the glyph requires) and he does absolutely nothing. I have tried disabling all addons and he still just stands there being completely useless.

Is anyone else having this issue?

Has anyone else had it and fixed it? If so how?

It sounds like you shut off the autocast on waterbolt. Right click the icon on your pet bar to turn it back on.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
I've found that in these sorts of cases it's best to take him to a nice tranquil place, like maybe the lake behind Stormwind, and give him a nice /hug. Mr. Bubbles has seen a lot of stuff in his time. And imagine getting replaced by a genetically exact copy of yourself time and time again. It's not easy. Follow the above though, and he should be right as rain in no time.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
your problem is that you've wasted a glyph to make your WE bigger and more annoying. Put /startpetattack in your frostbolt macro and get a glyph that's worth using.
Reply Quote
09/24/2012 07:24 AMPosted by Crystalah
your problem is that you've wasted a glyph to make your WE bigger and more annoying. Put /startpetattack in your frostbolt macro and get a glyph that's worth using.

Yes, put a nonexistent command into his macro, that's sure to help his problem...

The command is /petattack by the way.
Reply Quote
1. Make sure your Elementals Water Bolt is on auto-cast.
2. If moving, keep attacking the target otherwise Elemental will stop.
Reply Quote
6 Night Elf Priest
Go into ur book go to pet and right click his water bolt so its shinning u turned off auto cast some how
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
09/25/2012 06:42 AMPosted by Inien

Yes, put a nonexistent command into his macro, that's sure to help his problem...

The command is /petattack by the way.

Arg, you got me. I admit defeat!
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
09/24/2012 06:09 AMPosted by Alia
I've found that in these sorts of cases it's best to take him to a nice tranquil place, like maybe the lake behind Stormwind, and give him a nice /hug. Mr. Bubbles has seen a lot of stuff in his time. And imagine getting replaced by a genetically exact copy of yourself time and time again. It's not easy. Follow the above though, and he should be right as rain in no time.

I usually just stuff (ie pour) the bastard into a large cauldron and bring him to a low boil until he's ready to get back to work.

These elementals are not children to be coddled. Heck, they aren't even people!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]