We Have Come to A Crossroad...

90 Human Death Knight
A month before 5.0 went live I said "I love my death knight, this is MY class, MY toon and I love it!" After 5.0 hit i tried to continue dual wielding as frost, while stacking haste. I realized this is wrong, I went hastefrost realizing what I was doing was wrong. Hastefrost is extremely like DW in Cata, stack haste very similar if not the same rotation until we get our execute.

I've changed mains too many times I look at people like Kungen who have stuck with their same character since vanilla or Preach who has had his warrior since vanilla beta. I don't want to change mains again I want to stick with my Death Knight.

I don't know why I feel like they are so different but my DPS went down and it just feels more clunky to me. I don't know if anyone feels this way but some advice/help/tips on how to stick with a toon would be AMAZING thank you in advance.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Have you tried 2h? I really like it.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Yeah, its all I use its the same as frost was in 4.3 with dual wield
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Are you referring to PvE?
for the love of god i hope you are, because unholy pvp is godly now with necrotic strike ignoring resiliance, and is more viable in RBG's. listen, frost is a faceroll burst spec lets all face it. its very RNG and relies on procs, unholy pve and pvp is for the more skilled player that wants to control his dps without letting procs determine the amount of dps he does. become a mastery at unholy and you will reap all. pm me for tips, CuvDK#1655
Reply Quote
88 Human Priest
you could always try masterfrost. it's way harder but boosts dps by 5k~ if done right.
Reply Quote
55 Blood Elf Death Knight
09/24/2012 04:19 AMPosted by ßeans
you could always try masterfrost. it's way harder but boosts dps by 5k~ if done right.

2H is simming out higher single target then DW.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Are you referring to PvE?
for the love of god i hope you are, because unholy pvp is godly now with necrotic strike ignoring resiliance, and is more viable in RBG's. listen, frost is a faceroll burst spec lets all face it. its very RNG and relies on procs, unholy pve and pvp is for the more skilled player that wants to control his dps without letting procs determine the amount of dps he does. become a mastery at unholy and you will reap all. pm me for tips, CuvDK#1655

That's what i'm gonna do.

I played as frost on all season 12, primarly on RBG's. I'm gonna try Unholy this season on Rated Battlegrounds (the diseases are hitting so hard!).
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]