Power Word: Tier 5, The Last Mindbender

90 Undead Priest
Long time reader....first time poster.

Kard + all necessary BS > monk.

Looking forward to melting more faces in MoP. Oh, popcorn and bacon is a winning combo.
100 Tauren Priest
Looking forward to melting more faces in MoP. Oh, popcorn and bacon is a winning combo.

Kettle corn > all
90 Undead Priest
09/24/2012 09:22 AMPosted by Rapsidy

Kettle corn > all

Kettlecorn is quie tasty. With fall in the air here in Indiana and the festivals kicking in high gear, I have all the kettle corn I can handle.
90 Goblin Priest
Probably my BE first, then my Tauren for gathering, then Ankle. I may level Ankle enough for profession breakpoint before the cow, but I'm not really sure at this point.
100 Pandaren Priest
I can't decide if my monk or one of my Horde alts will make it to 90 after Kerias.
100 Night Elf Priest
09/23/2012 10:36 PMPosted by Nixx
Grats on finally finding some pants.

I forgot to take them back off. :(
90 Goblin Priest
Pants required at IapCon btw.
90 Undead Priest
Dailies maxed
Arch frags maxed
In queue to kill the last heroic boss I need to cap JP

Then it's shower, nap, and grab a snack time. Possibly not in that order.

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Which actually ends up being moop.
100 Night Elf Priest
Gotcha. Not going to IapCon.
90 Goblin Priest
Who will I feed all these strawberries too?
100 Night Elf Priest
To whom will you feed the strawberries?

You can feed them to Kerias.
90 Blood Elf Priest
Why would Kerias be invited?
90 Goblin Priest
Technically everyone is invited to IapCon 2012 which is next month, and my couch no longer has someone sleeping on it so IapCon 2012 works. I was just laying down the ground rules for IapCon as a whole. Pants are required at all times unless showering or getting into different pants.
90 Goblin Priest
I request kilts be considered as suitable attire in lieu of pants.
100 Pandaren Priest
WTF is a IapCon? Sounds sketchy, no thanks, I don't need another pregnancy scare.
90 Goblin Priest
Kilts are acceptable, I have one. Legwear as a whole must be worn though, no running around in unmentionables.

IapCon is what came around after BlizzCon was announced to not be a thing. I live so close to Anaheim it's basically the same thing, minus Blizzard stuff.
Edited by Iapetus on 9/24/2012 10:39 AM PDT
90 Undead Priest
It's Blizzcon, minus everything that makes Blizzcon good/worth attending, plus Iapetus.
100 Pandaren Priest
Who willingly lives in California?
90 Undead Priest
Mountain lions.
90 Goblin Priest
California gurlz, Iapetus, Blizzard employees and mountain lions.
Edited by Iapetus on 9/24/2012 10:44 AM PDT
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]