<A> Fast Action Guys looking for fresh bodies

90 Draenei Shaman
Fast Action Guys are an ancient group of folks who have been raiding on Velen since the beginning. We raid late nights and have always preferred an environment where having a good time trumps grind it out progression. Due to end of expansion attrition we've been reduced to a 10-man raiding guild, but since was no fun, we're now back into 25s again. Yet that brings with it the old joy of getting 25 people to consistently show up.

Our raid times are 8:30-11:30p server on Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday. We have all the bells and whistles you'd expect from an old guild with the single exception of not having an 8th bank tab (no one seems to like dwarves or pandas now.)

We are actively seeking "late night" raiders to help us maintain our casual Friday approach to raiding and allow us get back into proper 25-man raids where all the loot is. To apply, you can easily go to fastactionguys.guildomatic.com and fill out an application, or track down Arctor, Draxe, or any other officer in game.

Currently Recruiting:
More DPS
A Tank/DPS dual-speccer would hit the sweet spot
Edited by Docryktor on 1/21/2013 6:47 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
/nudge for finally getting Feng, then stomping a hole in Gara'jal
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
/Nudge for Spirit Kings
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
/Nudge for myself finally killing Galleon.

And because I can.

P.S. If you join I may be willing to share of my spork collection.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Are you guys actually looking for a tank?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Death Knight
Any chance you're looking for a frost dk? Those raid times are perfect for me. HMU in-game or here, scrubbobaggins@hotmail.com RID.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Nudge for old time's sake. <3 Arctor. Go team druid. ;)
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
/nudge for Garalon. So many roadblocks this tier. Happy New Year!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
/nudge
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]