MoP Draka Raid Progression Thread

90 Troll Shaman
Raids opening up soon! Can't wait for this thread to be alive with the reported deaths of bosses!

Please report this one for sticky and report the other for a sticky removal!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
Thanks for this. Our officers for Faith of Tyrande have changed to Mangomrmlade, Lazorturkey, and Seion.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Got it! Tell Seion I say "howdy" :)
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Yay, sticky!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Sanctuary
10 and 25 man
Officers: Helcyon - Goredonder - Spellsworn
Raid Times: Fri, Sun, Mon 7:30-10:30

Also - Stone Guard down.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Feng the accursed - dead
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
Grats helcyon,

just a question did you interrupt epicenter with lighting fists? i hear that can be done? also what was your wildfire sparks like? we killed him popping lust in phase 2 to get 3 call flames.

Side note dode, Kell quit and now I seem to be the gm, May move our raid team back to draka :o Most of us miss it.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Yes, epicenter can be interrupted if it is timed right. I don't think we ever got more than three interrupts due to timing.

Wildfire sparks didn't seem like a big deal - I used VE / Halo to help out though I don't think it was necessary. We had an odd make up rocking 2 resto shaman in the group so maybe that helped.. dunno. We held lust until phase 3 since movement was minimal at that point.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Updated! Congrats so far, everyone!

10/06/2012 12:50 AMPosted by Cerberus
I seem to be the gm, May move our raid team back to draka :o Most of us miss it.

O.O that'd be awesome!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
ahh, to log in ot he new server that was shoved down my throat i have a 2k login queue.

its so much fun my eyeballs are about to burst in joy, anyways i think we should place bets on first group to clear tier 14. Horde side: Wolves Alliance: EE

not being biased I'm just guessing.

Cerb i always find you here ;p

iIll take your bet, But since you stole wolves Ill have to roll with Sanctuary... As far as alliance goes Id say EE too just because they are awesome..

ps..

If i win and Sanctuary beats wolves, you have to be nice in the FORUMS, VENT and in RAID for an entire week!

good luck!

karazi
Edited by Karazi on 10/7/2012 12:48 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Gara'jal - dead
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
grats helcyon, gara'jal just seems so easy compered to the first two bosses, but I think that's just me
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Spirit Kings Down

@Cerbe - I wasn't actually in on that kill, but group said it was easy. I did come in for the Kings encounter and it was definitely easier than the first two.
Edited by Helcyon on 10/7/2012 8:40 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
You can remove Full Circle from the list.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Hellfighters (25) 10 man
Officers: Mindboggle - Feàrfest - Frostypawz
reruitment: closed for raiding open for socials

oh and 1/6 down
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Updated!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
oo cerb sanctuary is moving up! i think you might lose this bet after all!!!
go helcyon go~
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
Asgard, Stone Guard down :)
Reply Quote
Elegon Down
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Feng down
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]