Transferring here, going horde, need a home.

81 Night Elf Hunter
Hello everyone.

I heard good things about this server and want to transfer here and faction change. I haven't played this toon since 2009 and am looking for a change of scenery for mists. Hoping there is a wpvp/pvp/raid/rbg/ multi-focused guild here looking for a Hunter. I have many alts but have decided to make this my main toon for the upcoming xpac. I have been out of the loop on hunters for many years and am hoping to find someone in guild that can give tips on leveling, what pets to get, etc...I also have other toons on other servers ,Rogue, Warrior, Disc Priest, and Warlock that could be used cross-realm if needed. I hope I receive some responses and am excited to make this my Home for Mists.

For the Horde!
Supremeforce
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Hail Supremeforce,

Welcome to Maelstrom Horde! Here we have many choices to choose from for WPvP/PvP/Raid/RBGs. <Horde Strike Force> is one of those guilds. We are a RP-WPvP guild. We have a few rules; one of which is our main, strict rule: No Alliance toons on Maelstrom. We are very true to the Horde. If you would like to check out more information on us please visit www.hordestrikeforce.com, or /who Horde Strike Force in-game and ask for any Officer. We hope you enjoy your transfer to Maelstrom. The right guild is out there for you.

~Slayer Mädâm
<Horde Strike Force>
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
And regardless of whether or not you actually join the Horde Strike Force, I'd be willing to help you out with rotation/pet tips. I actually spent about 45 minutes today teaching someone their BM PvE rotation. It's kinda hard to find me on sometimes, I keep strange hours, but if you can manage to find me and still need help, feel free to ask. I wish you well in your transfer. For the Horde!
Reply Quote
81 Night Elf Hunter
I would like to thank both of you for responding. Krzystof I found many of your posts on the hunter forums and that is why I started reading the Maelstrom forums in the first place. Like I said earlier I have many alts, aka Firelord Dragonwrath Mage and a 4/8 HM DS Disc Priest, and as a long time player I need a change for Mists. Not having raided or played much since Naxx on this toon I decided to make this my co-main for this expansion. I am not that worried about raiding on this toon, LFR will do just fine, but I would like to go for Loremaster on a server like this one, seems like it would be fun. I am going to transfer and faction change tonight and I will be Maelstrom's newest undead hunter!

For the Horde!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Five the horde! Is one more than for! :D

Most active guilds are recruiting heavily right now, because they know a lot of old-timers are resubbing to find their guild dead or absent (we had a bit of an elitist exodus, it's Velgarr's fault mostly... forsaken farts are so bad, they'll clear the server!). Server-wide recruitment will likely continue for the next week, at a minimum. Come on over and look in the guild browser. Alternatively, just check trade chat. And there will probably be a bunch of recruitment spam in general chat while leveling 85-90, too.
Reply Quote
81 Night Elf Hunter
Rachey, I have already arrived and joined the Strike Force. I look forward to seeing you on the Battlefield!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
::paints target on back::

::nods at NRU::

::skips away::
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
I'm always happy to help any Horde players in any way that I can. I'm delighted to know that someone took notice of my posts on the Hunter forums. It's good to have you on Maelstrom.

And if you do decide to get a bit into raiding in MoP, HSF has a pretty decent (for a WPvP guild) raid group, currently working on a second one. There's a bunch of posts on our own forums about it, or you can just ask myself, Madam, or possibly Velgarr about it in game. Like I've said, though, I keep odd hours, so it's sometimes hard to contact me, but I always do my best to help when I'm available.
Reply Quote
96 Undead Warlock
I'm always happy to help any Horde players in any way that I can. I'm delighted to know that someone took notice of my posts on the Hunter forums. It's good to have you on Maelstrom.

And if you do decide to get a bit into raiding in MoP, HSF has a pretty decent (for a WPvP guild) raid group, currently working on a second one. There's a bunch of posts on our own forums about it, or you can just ask myself, Madam, or possibly Velgarr about it in game. Like I've said, though, I keep odd hours, so it's sometimes hard to contact me, but I always do my best to help when I'm available.

It's fine. He already joined! NO NEED TO SELL IT ANYMORE.

#oneofus
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
VELGARR I'M JUST LEGITIMATELY A NICE PERSON TRYING TO HELP OUT A NEW GUILD MEMBER I'M NOT TRYING TO SELL ANYTHING

Except my love.
Anyone?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
Stay far away from Horde Strike Force, unless you want to be trolled by both the Alliance and the Horde. They're nothing but a bunch of scrubs who can't accomplish anything unless they outnumber whoever they're attacking.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
Stay far away from Legion of the N R Poo, unless you want to be trolled by both the Alliance and the Horde. They're nothing but a bunch of scrubs who can't accomplish anything unless they outnumber whoever they're attacking.
Reply Quote
86 Undead Hunter
I will take your suggestions under advisement.
Reply Quote
80 Goblin Mage
HELLO AND WELCOME TO MAELSTROM. IM JOHNHAMMOND
Reply Quote
86 Undead Hunter
Hello Mr. Hammond, thanks for the welcome!
Reply Quote
You guys are silly... :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]