Sevino - Raddimus - Kavron - Siberius Resume

90 Worgen Mage
All of the above characters are me. When Sinister stopped raiding I took a break for the last few months until the release of Mists. I am now back to the game and looking to find another raid guild.

I plan to play on my Mage, but I also have a DK, Priest, Lock, and Shaman. All but the last I have experience raiding on.

Background
I initially raided on Mok'Nathal before becoming unhappy with the lay of the land in raiding and thinking I could do better forming a guild myself. I formed a guild on Mok'Nathal that became the top horde guild on that server. After taking a break I returned with some friends and as I couldnt have gotten everyone raid spots in my prior guild formed another that climbed to the three spot. We ran with a skeleton crew and eventually a few of the players opted to quit and I moved my toons to Medivh where some other friends of mine were playing.

We raided here for awhile but I had some medical issues that took me out of the game for awhile. When I returned most of my friends were in different guilds or retired. I joined Sinister and got in their raid team that climbed to 6/8 in DS before the officers decided to break from raiding until Mists released. This was a few months back. At this point instead of seeking another guild I opted to stop playing until release. In the meantime the guild has collapsed and I will shortly be seeking a new home.

What I am looking for....
I am seeking to earn a spot in a core raid team that goes consistently on the nights that work with my schedule. I do not like raiding on Friday or weekends but on occasion will do so. The best nights for me tend to be Wed and Thur.

About Me
My background is in computers and mine is pretty reliable. I have experience raiding in all major roles and I understand the effort required when trying to push new content. I am easy going and strive for personal efficiency. That said I prefer a guild that runs with a consistent and reliable group. I have led but I have no issues with being led. I am a problem solver and I try not to come with my own set of problems. I am a competitive player but I keep it friendly and I will try to help others when advice is warranted. I am a strong player and I would be horribly unhappy if I ever felt I was not pulling my weight. For that reason I prefer to surround myself with other players that play at my level and I would not be happy in a situation where I felt my guildmates were having to be carried and I am not talking about the necessity of gearing up lesser geared players but rather their capacity to play.

My expectation is to begin looking now for a new home but I expect to keep the Sinister tag until 90 to benefit from the experience bonus. If you feel your guild would be a good fit and could use a reliable mage then please respond here or look for me in game. Thanks for reading.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
looking for a Mage. Raid nights tues and thurs
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
<3 Raddimus
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Mage
<3 Bear!

Still looking if anyone is looking for a mage. Also have a rogue buddy.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
If you're still looking, check with Nitestash. Good player, raider, and leader. I do weekends exclusively or else I'd seek ya out, but if their schedule works with yours, he's worth looking into. I've enjoyed him and those of his people I've encountered.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Mage
Thanks for the reply. I have joined with Immersion.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]