Garrosh's Removal.

100 Blood Elf Rogue
I don't really like how blizzard played out Garrosh, It felt too much like they want people to like him but couldn't really give anything about him to like.

For most quests you felt like a babysitter for him trying to do your best not to have him screw up and cleaning up his messes then once you finish the quest you get to hear NPC's praise garrosh for how wonderful he is even though you did all the work.

I think the thing that always bugged me was that garrosh never seemed to face anything bad for his mistakes. Becuase the player is always there to bail him out.

I'm sick of cleaning up his messes just so he can run off and screw something else up.

Did they ever explain why Garrosh hates humans so much?
Reply Quote
86 Tauren Death Knight
Thrall wasn't a better leader, because Thrall didn't lead the orcs anywhere. He just enjoyed a period of non-progress while still being a demonic soul.
All of my wat.

09/24/2012 05:31 PMPosted by Keinis
In summary, cockblocks to Orcish Glory.
Edited by Shimaala on 9/24/2012 5:34 PM PDT
Reply Quote
41 Blood Elf Rogue
I have to wonder if they'll ever try and put a Non-Orc in charge of the Horde...and if so who they would pick...
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
1) Completely reasonable to want an Orc out of power from perspective of a Darkspear
2) I have no Orc characters, therefore, no attachment to the race

Vol'jin for Warchief.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Mage
Cro Threadstrong will make an excellent replacement. All the fury, but more consistent personality.
Reply Quote
41 Blood Elf Rogue
How about...Lor'themar for Warchief....*hides from any impending thrown or flying objects.*
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
I agree with Uglukk
Garrosh was amzing... if you're an orc, if you're any other race you pretty much have to hate him.

Ah well.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I have never believed that Blizzard intended to keep Garrosh as the Horde Warchief.

This may sound dumb, but my primary reason for believing this is that his model is significantly less detailed and...well...it's just a poor model in general in comparison to other faction leaders. Take a look at Varian once of these days, or even Thrall, and compare Garrosh to both of those models. Or Cairne, or Sylvanas. Or Voljin.

They didn't spend much time on that model, and it shows. And I don't believe they would put out a crappy model on a character they intend to keep as a faction leader.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Chen Stormstout for Warchief?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
1) Completely reasonable to want an Orc out of power from perspective of a Darkspear
2) I have no Orc characters, therefore, no attachment to the race

Vol'jin for Warchief.

Sometimes it feels as if, from a player perspective, Tauren and some Trolls are the only ones allowed to dislike the Warchief, IC. Even then, I feel like I'm constantly OOCly scrutinized for it.
Edited by Malakota on 9/24/2012 8:54 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
09/24/2012 05:31 PMPosted by Keinis

I always got the feeling he hates humans because it's the "cool" thing to do if you're an Orc.

No, seriously, he'd never even encountered humans in Outland but somehow developed a raaaaaging hatred of them by Northrend. And no, it was never explained so far as I know. If it was, it was in a novel I never bought.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Rogue
09/24/2012 08:39 PMPosted by Lannallia
How about...Lor'themar for Warchief....*hides from any impending thrown or flying objects.*
Who?
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Mage
Lor'themar: the Ann Veal of Warcraft.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
I always got the feeling he hates humans because it's the "cool" thing to do if you're an Orc.

No, seriously, he'd never even encountered humans in Outland but somehow developed a raaaaaging hatred of them by Northrend. And no, it was never explained so far as I know. If it was, it was in a novel I never bought.

Because Lok'tar Über Alles.

No, seriously, that's pretty much about it.
Reply Quote
41 Blood Elf Rogue
09/24/2012 09:06 PMPosted by Keinis
Who?

Regent Lord of Quel'Thalas

Or in other words...Blood Elf leader guy dude...thingy...at least he's listed as such...honestly a little hazy on leadership Hierarchy of the Elves...need to read back up on that.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Mage
What, is he funny or something?
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Rogue
I wouldn't mind Garrosh as much if he was a more consistent character.

Saurfang for Warchief.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Warrior
It's pretty self-explanatory. Thrall was a racist, slavery supporting, genocidal, bloodlusting coward that hid behind neutrality when convenient.

Don't forget how much he supported torture.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]