Do not leave <Just Wiped>... or else!

90 Troll Hunter
Have you ever left a guild to play with a real life friend? Did you leave on good terms? Did you think that you would be able to return to that guild one day because you THOUGHT you were still friends? If you are in Just Wiped, don't leave because you will not be going back. I am proof of this. I left the guild Just Wiped after my wife's entire raid team left the guild and she decided to follow since that was who she enjoyed playing with. I followed in turn because... well I wanted to play with my wife. We wanted to play together so much that at one point she transferred to this server simply to facilitate this. Well MoP is coming around and my wifre is entertaining the idea of transferring servers with her raid team, I on the other hand am not. So I went back to my old 'friends' at Just Wiped and asked if I could rejoin the ranks for MoP. I also stated that I did not expect to have a raid spot or anything of that nature, I simply wanted a stable place to level where I knew I could get along with the guildies. I was then told that it would be taken to the officers for a vote, that seemed reasonable I guess. Well today I got my reply from Rehna/Daphna/Adi/GM of Just Wiped, the answer is no. Just Wiped "won't make our community your second choice", their words. Second choice to my wife. The conversation was screen shot and it clearly states that they KNOW i did not leave for any bad reasoning and they "were sad to see me go" but leaving to follow my wife was "completely understandable". However I am not allowed to return, not only because of that but because of the guild I am currently in. Just Wiped does not like Freestyle, and anyone who "has been in freestyle will not be considered". So, the moral of the story? Don't leave Just Wiped, even its to play with your RL friend or significant other. You will not be eligible for membership to the guild. And CERTAINLY not if you have ever been in Freestyle. It was also suggested that I leave the server, seems harsh in my opinion.
Edited by Fürbürger on 9/23/2012 11:29 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Sounds like they're doing you a favor.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
until this happened, I never would have thought that
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
That's ok, I wouldn't rate Just Wiped as a first second or third choice guild, unless of course I was just looking to mooch perks. Then it would be ok.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
Join one of the other 2000 guilds on this server?
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
Fatality has room for socials or people new to raiding. While we are a more serious raid guild, having a super serious face all the time is kinda lame. We have fun in our off raid time.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warrior
If this is the case, do not leave any guild ever, you are stuck in your First guild you ever join for the rest of your life.

Just because you leave a guild on good terms, doesn't mean they will let you back in, or have to let you back in.
Reply Quote
71 Blood Elf Hunter
1. Your said you screen shot it. Where's the screen shot?
2. Just because the officers vote that you can't come back, perhaps your attitude helped that answer?
I question what your saying because the people you are saying are douchebags about letting you join again are people I've known for 8 months now and have seen no evidence that they are like this.
I have left the guild, I left it for about 2 months and came back.
No problem.
I joined another guild, talked to Just Wiped during that time, came back.
No problem.
We're a really nice guild, and shouting about us on the forums really isn't helping your image, at all.
I don't believe what your saying because I've more or less been there, and never ran a mile close to this problem of yours.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Its a trap
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
@ Piggeone
1. I can't put screen shots on here but I would be happy to e-mail them to you
2. I never said they were douche bags
3. I do not doubt that there are nice people in that guild, as a matter of fact I had ZERO issues with them when I left. None. I suppose it would be more accurate to say that I have an issue with the guilds leadership. And as it is evident in said screenshots, they had no issues with me, but due to two things (leaving, and being associated with Freestyle) I am not allowed to rejoin. Do I want to at this point? No. My opinion of the guild has obviously changed dramatically, not due to being told no but due to the reasoning behind the 'no'.
4. I don't care about my image
5. its your choice to believe me or not, but the conversation was pretty cut and dry with your GM which was posted on your guild facebook page and was abruptly removed as expected by none other than the person that was depicted in the screenshot. Shocker.
As I have said to others in your guild, I do not blame you for not being informed of the facts, but that is all I am providing, facts with proof.
Edited by Fürbürger on 9/23/2012 7:02 PM PDT
Reply Quote
71 Blood Elf Hunter
Well dude chill out bro. Just because you had a bad experience in that guild doesn't mean you should make others have that bad experience.
"Just Wiped" is an amazing guild, and in my nearly 8 years of WoW have never found a guild nearly as great as this one.
Stop ranting about Just Wiped to promote your guild.
Just forget about it, obviously you don't like Just Wiped, and that's fine. Not saying forgive, but at least forget about it and move on.
The more you linger on this the more miserable about it you'll get and you should be happy as Mists is going on.
I know your not a bad guy, just don't linger on this deal, only bad can come from it
Reply Quote
71 Blood Elf Hunter
And a side note, this is the only problem I can think of that refers to Just Wiped. After a few years of searching I've actually found a good guild that makes me happy playing wow in.
Don't ruin it for me and others by spewing all this crap about Just Wiped. If it happens to us it happens, but no need for us to worry about it before it happens.
Mists is coming out tomorrow, cheers!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Not a bad guild but not the best either. Just wiped has a few issues, but i'm sure they will get it all lined out.
Yeah if you leave on an alt they kick your mains.
Then claim in an email that people followed you in the gquit.
No reason to lie about it. Just say "HEY we want you and all your alts/mains or nothing"
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]