MoP Free 10 Day Trial?

(Locked)

1 Blood Elf Mage
Will this unlock with the launch? I wil be getting a physical version tomorrow, but the store isn't having a midnight launch, so I'd like to play it whenever it goes live and the 10 day trial would be perfect for the one buffer day
85 Draenei Shaman
With expansions in the past the 10-day trials didn't become available 'till a few months after launch.

Edit: actually the Cataclysm trial was a little over a week later. The launch was December 7th and trial opened on the 16th.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/1722524
Edited by Zephelina on 9/24/2012 11:37 AM PDT
90 Pandaren Hunter
I hope this comes out. I'd love to be able to start leveling and stuff while waiting for my boxed copy to come. :( Amazon's shipping lied and so it'd be here almost a full day after launch!
1 Blood Elf Mage
Does anyone know for sure?
90 Blood Elf Rogue
You are gonna have to wait til Launch. But by past history, Zephelina is correct.
90 Human Warlock
Was hoping the trail would be out at launch so I could play until I can buy it next week.
90 Night Elf Druid
Been hoping the same thing i dont get mine till the end of the month and id only need 5 days of it. But was told its not coming out till the 6th of october or around then.
90 Tauren Druid
Sad =(
11 Gnome Warrior
can i do the trial if my account is 'frozen'.?
Support Forum Agent
09/25/2012 12:43 PMPosted by Hairydonut
can i do the trial if my account is 'frozen'.?

There is no trial for Mists at the moment.
90 Draenei Paladin
when it comes out, yes you can because its 10 days of free play time, and a trial of MoP
90 Draenei Paladin
i quit playing after i lvld to 80 during WOLK and came back after Cata came out, and had no game time but i used the 10 day Free Trial for Cata and it let me play for 10 days.
11 Gnome Warrior
Yeah I need to buy myself another gamecard. The 7/11 in my town doesn't sell them anymore, and we don't have a gamestop! I cant buy it online either because I dont have a credit card. :(
33 Blood Elf Paladin
09/25/2012 01:23 PMPosted by Rëapër
when it comes out, yes you can because its 10 days of free play time, and a trial of MoP

This is untrue.

The Cataclysm 10 day trial specifically came with no game time and only included a content upgrade. I would suspect it could possibly be the same way when it's released for MOP.

This information was included in the FAQ:

https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/cataclysm-trial-faq
How does the 10-day time limit work?

The 10-day trial period starts immediately once you activate the free trial in Account Management, and expires after 10 calendar days, whether you play it or not. Since you can only activate this 10-day trial once, please make sure you do so when you are ready to get the most use out of it!

An active subscription is required to participate in the Cataclysm trial. The trial does not extend subscription time - it only grants access to some of the new content for 10 calendar days.
Edited by Holyångel on 9/25/2012 2:00 PM PDT
11 Gnome Warrior
Does anyone know if they stoped selling the game cards at 7-Eleven, because I was there recently for a card but there is none, but it still says they sell them on there website
http://www.7-eleven.com/Cards/Gaming-Cards/Default.aspx
Someone please answer, I haven't played wow in months! :/
2 Blood Elf Mage
Does anyone know if they stoped selling the game cards at 7-Eleven, because I was there recently for a card but there is none, but it still says they sell them on there website
http://www.7-eleven.com/Cards/Gaming-Cards/Default.aspx
Someone please answer, I haven't played wow in months! :/

This question would be best asked on a 7-eleven website.
85 Night Elf Druid
swag
o.O I remember getting free 10 day play time for Cata because i had quit and frozen my acc and wanted to see if it was worth coming back to :\ was hoping to do the same for MoP!
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]