<Zombie Frags> lvl 25 guild recruiting.

90 Goblin Warrior
<Zombie Frags> Will strive to be a 10 man Horde raid guild on the Fizzcrank Server. The main group of us returned to WoW a month or two ago after quitting 3 years ago, once returned we focused on leveling a guild to play in MoP - in that we succeeded by creating a level 25 guild.. We are a close knit group of friends and family irl, Looking now to expand our ranks by bringing in more friendly people :-)
Background of a few contains Military, former successful guild leaders, and successful raiders with server firsts in BC and Wotlk on another server. (We didn't see Cata till the other month skipped it all together in terms of raid content)
If you're a gear freak, not to friendly, or helpful we may not be for you. Eventually all get what they want, and hopefully you'll want to be raiding with us.
You can contact anyone in Zombie Frags if interested, but if you have direct questions Boomeroid or myself are happy to answer.
Good luck to all, hope everyone has fun in MoP!
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
Hey. Send me an in game note. I'm looking to raid on Fizz, but there doesn't seem to be much out there.
Reply Quote
5 Pandaren Monk
What raid times are you guys looking at? I can only really raid on the weekend in the afternoons. As I have been thinking about leveling a Horde to 90, it would be nice to hop straight into a nice guild.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]