Downloading/Installing Mists of Pandaria

(Locked)

Blizzard Employee
With the release of World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria, we wanted to offer the reminder that there is no need to install or download Mists of Pandaria if your World of Warcraft client is already up to date.

Players looking to upgrade can run their World of Warcraft client at any time to download the latest version; if your client reports it is up to date or you can actively play, you are ready to go!

If you wish to install the game from scratch, you can do using the discs provided in the retail box, or the installer from our website: https://us.battle.net/account/download/
Edited by Medearn on 9/25/2012 9:31 AM PDT
trying to install mist of padaria from disc i bought but is telling me is up to date do i need to install to my computer or not? if not why did i have to buy it?
100 Worgen Warrior
evillily, my friend, you did not read the post, read it again
100 Night Elf Druid
Where do I put the key code?
I bought the Deluxe ed.
Edited by Moonday on 9/24/2012 11:06 PM PDT
33 Dwarf Paladin
I just picked up Pandaria and put in the product code to activate the game. Battlenet indicates I have the game and can play it. I start WOW and go to the character creation screen and the Monk is greyed out. When I click on it it says I need to install Pandaria. Obviously I am doing something wrong but at this hour of the morning I cannot figure out what it is. Any suggestions? Thank you.
100 Worgen Druid
09/24/2012 11:33 PMPosted by Gentlegiant
I just picked up Pandaria and put in the product code to activate the game. Battlenet indicates I have the game and can play it. I start WOW and go to the character creation screen and the Monk is greyed out. When I click on it it says I need to install Pandaria. Obviously I am doing something wrong but at this hour of the morning I cannot figure out what it is. Any suggestions? Thank you.

I'm having the same issue. Anyone have any ideas???
90 Troll Warrior
I'm assuming my game is up to date and the content isn't being released for another 20 minutes? It says my game is up to date and no install is happening when I put the disc in.
90 Human Rogue
Basically gota wait another 20 minutes till mists rolls out. Mists goes live @ 12 am PST
90 Troll Warrior
So I'm assuming that I have all the MoP content then, I just can't use it for another 20 mins. Good to know, don't have to wait around for install :D
33 Dwarf Paladin
Thanks for the update. I bought it at midnight Texas time and thought since Texas is the center of the universe obviously I could play the game as soon as I installed. I did not realize we had to wait for our time to match California time. Thank you.
90 Troll Warrior
11 MINUTES!
70 Night Elf Rogue
Mists is not live yet that's why you cant make a monk lol soon my friends soon. When you order mists it tells your client you have mists and at launch will unlock everything.
100 Worgen Hunter
I'm so excited :D:D:D:D:D anyone else rolling a new panda monk ??
100 Night Elf Druid
did anyone wanna update me....
100 Night Elf Hunter
@ Moonday, when you are logged into your account, at the top of the page, where it says "Account", click on that to view your account. There, you will see a button on the right "Add a Game Key"

That's where you can go to add them
100 Night Elf Hunter
09/24/2012 11:00 PMPosted by Evillily
trying to install mist of padaria from disc i bought but is telling me is up to date do i need to install to my computer or not? if not why did i have to buy it?

Read the original post again. It says that if your game is UP TO DATE, then you do NOT have to install it. You have to buy the expansion to access anything that the expansion adds to the game.
100 Night Elf Druid
NM found it in account-key activation!
100 Night Elf Druid
@Darcwolf TY! sirry I'm not moonday I'm her dad so did this for a surprise
ty !
I bought Digital download got my code in the mail and nothing is dowloading
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]