How to get to Northrend?

90 Troll Hunter
Hey, I hit level 68 and I'm wanting to go to Northrend but I cant find out how, I've gone on every balloon ride I've seen and watched all the youtube videos and googled it.
Can you please tell me how to and show where the location is. Thanks
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
There are 2 zeppelins to Northrend. One outside Undercity, and one inside Orgrimmar. The zeppelins that go to Northrend look different, they have a big "fan" like propeller on the back, and they are one level, no stairs inside.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
Where abouts in orgimmar is it? can you show me a picture please
Reply Quote
As a member of the Horde, there are two ways to get there. There is a zeppelin in Ogrimmar and a zeppelin outside of Under City. To get to the Borean Tundra, go to the zeppelin tower that is closest to Garrosh's palace/barracks (ie the zeppelin tower that is closer to the front gates of the city). To get to Howling Fjord, exit Under City. Facing away from the city, the zeppelin you'll want is the one on the left. If you speak to the goblins standing at the top of the zeppelin platforms, they'll tell you where that particular zeppelin goes. Please note, your account will need to be upgraded Wrath of the Lich King before you can access Northrend.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
09/24/2012 06:24 PMPosted by Sneakys
Please note, your account will need to be upgraded Wrath of the Lich King before you can access Northrend.

Not anymore. WotLK is in the Battlechest now, and even trial accounts have access to those zones. It was announced recently.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
I've been standing outside orgimmar for about 5 minutes and I haven't seen a single zeppelin fly by besides the ones in the city, can someone please mark it on a map.
Thanks
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
I've been standing outside orgimmar for about 5 minutes and I haven't seen a single zeppelin fly by besides the ones in the city, can someone please mark it on a map.
Thanks

The one to northrend is in the city. There are 4 zeppelins, 2 towers. Talk to the goblins on top of them to see where each one goes.
Edited by Monmonn on 9/24/2012 6:32 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
I FOUND IT!!! TY ALL
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]