Idea for a glyph

100 Blood Elf Hunter
Over the course of WoW I've collected many weapons to dw as a hunter.... yet we now do not have the option to even see any melee weapons.

Magic that transforms your bow into 2 other weapons while you aren't in combat.
Or better xmog options. I mean what is the point of being able to duel wield if we don't ever do it. I think the lore would support it for us to look like rangers or am i wrong?
Reply Quote
86 Undead Warrior
Ehh I actually like the new "bow/gun/crossbow" on the back thing. I can see why you want the glyph and it sounds like a great idea, but I don't think Blizzard will ever implement such a design.

At most you can just keybind your weapon swap so you can feel like a ranger.

My only gripe with the new back thing is that the crossbow for my goblin magically transforms into a mini crossbow when I sheath it. When I bust it out it turns into a HUGE !@# crossbow.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
"Glyph of the Berserker" Allows you to transmogrify your ranged weapons into dual wield weapons you then hurl at your enemies like troll berserkers of yore.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter
I mean demonology warlocks have the glyph of the felguard that is very similar it doesn't have to be complicated
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
09/24/2012 08:24 PMPosted by Stalkings
"Glyph of the Berserker" Allows you to transmogrify your ranged weapons into dual wield weapons you then hurl at your enemies like troll berserkers of yore.

I would modify it slightly

Glyph of the Berserker (Minor) - Allows you to wield throwing weapons and two-handed melee weapons, which work with your ranged abilities. Equipped melee weapons are thrown at the target. Does not work with Staff weapons.

Watch how many people go with this glyph, and in 5.2 - Remove the glyph, make it baseline, and start adding in a few (not many, just once in a while kind of thing) throwing weapons. Setting them up with 2-handers for stat budget considerations. While dual-wielding would be nice, I would almost rather the off-hand be purely cosmetic, and all stat considerations were based on the main hand only. Basically, the graphic would cycle between main and off hand, but no stats on the off-hand would be utilized.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]