Let the plans for invasion begin

90 Night Elf Death Knight
In less than three hours we will finally be able to experiance Pandaria I don't know bout the rest of you guys but I for one can't wait. When Cata came out I was screwed out of playing a lot of it cause I was with my now ex gf but with Mists I am able to finally do what I want when I want. To that I say let the plans for invasion begin, we will as a realm head there and stare in awe and wonder at the sights and sounds. I will be playing through the night and try to get as close to 90 before Brewfest but at same time I want to fully immense myself in this new world. Alright my fellow Raiders lets fall in and get ready the hour will soon be upon us to rule Pandaland.
Reply Quote
66 Blood Elf Death Knight
09/24/2012 09:50 PMPosted by Iowawolf
I was screwed out of playing a lot of it cause I was with my now ex gf

That doesn't sound too bad actually
*nudgenudgewinkwink*
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Missed Server first Archaeology again by 1 digsite. So sad.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Death Knight
09/25/2012 03:29 AMPosted by Lightzypher
Missed Server first Archaeology again by 1 digsite. So sad.

That sort of thing is what discourages me from working on archaeology. By the time I accomplish something, it's old history.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Whatever, who even cares about Pandaria? I will be too busy collecting low level battle pets to go check out all that new, over-crowded, laggy stuff.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Death Knight
all that moo, over-cowded, sex-leggy stuff.

I care! I hope the panda starter zone clears a little by this evening. Probably not though, boooo...
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
I like what I see so far. The dungeons are fun! The starting zone has been good so far but I'm only almost up to 86.

HOWEVER,

THAT 'EFFIN' HELICOPTER ARMY (AT ABOUT 30 MINUTES AFTER LAUNCH) OF EVERYONE TRYING TO SHOOT BARRELS ON A BOAT AS THEY SPAWN WAS THE WORST THING EVER.

EVER.

whew....
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
Monks are pretty fun.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
oh. boy.

the class color for monks is definitely a shock on the eyes.

that needs to go or be muted....
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
O.o

What color is it?
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Death Knight
09/25/2012 09:14 AMPosted by Yellowflower
What color is it?

Aqua / teal! *points to Rollman, a few posts up*
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
I like it! I think it will go very nicely with paladins.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]