[H] Slaughterhouse - We Want YOU!

86 Goblin Warrior
Slaughterhouse is looking for more members to join our ranks.

Are you looking for a fun, adult-oriented environment to enjoy World of Warcraft? Do you have a foul mouth and/or a dirty mind? Are you more of a night owl when you play WoW?

If so, then we're looking to share our conquests with you!

-We run a 10 man raid team and raid Sunday and Monday nights from 10pm-1am server time.

-We are currently looking for a plate wearing tank and a mage or warlock to round out our raid team.

We're not hardcore and are looking to casually progress through Mists of Pandaria with a solid core of mature, dedicated individuals. We do take raiding and progression seriously, and you won't be berated for messing up. We will theorycraft and work with you.

This is a game and it should be fun. That is our main belief.

We are level 25, offer the usual guild perks and use Mumble for all of our interactions. All of our guild events start around 10pm server and we try to squeeze in as much fun as we can each week.

We like to dabble in other things, too, if that's more to your liking. We love to pvp and we like to run old raids and instances for achieves, titles, mounts, pets and transmog gear.

If this sounds like an environment you'd like to be part of, please feel free to contact me in-game Gobstomper and Orcofdeath - and please check us out at slaughterhousezj.enjin.com
Edited by Gobstomper on 9/25/2012 12:10 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
We are having a special right now! If you join you will receive : Great guild mates, always entertaining G-chat (18+ only kthx), and a close knit environment. So join now, for free! I'll even throw in a 15-mins with Gobstomper in heaven coupon!
Reply Quote
86 Goblin Warrior
I like that. Do it for the coupon, people!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Hey I am looking to xfer one of my toons off of frostwolf to a guild that raids sunday monday late night, if you are interested in a 7 year veteran of shaman/warrior/rogue then message me in game or on here :) realid= langebryan@yahoo.com
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]