The Misty Keg 1: Brewmasters of the Universe

100 Human Monk
get thee to a punnery

Aren't any original "pun" puns left. Sue me.

Also: You're on Turalyon!

Indeed, only place to be. Although I hear the alliance is filled with children and baddies.

Wouldn't know, guild transferred over after we had finished Dragon Soul ages ago from Steamwheedle Cartel.

Evidently we're the best 10m Alliance and second best overall Alliance guild in DS progression, which is sad considering the clear date we had. After we left I'm fairly sure no other guild on SWC ended up clearing past Spine. Recruiting opportunities were pretty thin on the ground over there, but however bad they are on T-Alliance, they're better than SWC.

Which is good, because the old guild leader, my offtank, and our main healer all decided they weren't playing last Saturday.
Edited by Kryalice on 10/2/2012 1:40 PM PDT
90 Pandaren Monk
Leveeeeeelllllllllllllllllllllllllllll eighhhhhhhhhhhhhtyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!
90 Orc Monk
10/02/2012 01:37 PMPosted by Kryalice
Evidently we're the best 10m Alliance and second best overall Alliance guild in DS progression, which is sad considering the clear date we had. After we left I'm fairly sure no other guild on SWC ended up clearing past Spine. Recruiting opportunities were pretty thin on the ground over there, but however bad they are on T-Alliance, they're better than SWC.

I'm assuming you mean on SWC, the 10 man scene on Tura is hoppin. Everyone and their sister has a 10 man raid group.

10/02/2012 01:38 PMPosted by Meditation

Level faster slowpoke.
100 Human Monk
I'm assuming you mean on SWC, the 10 man scene on Tura is hoppin. Everyone and their sister has a 10 man raid group.

Sure they do, but the question is if they're at the level of the people I'm trying to replace right now. :X
90 Orc Monk
10/02/2012 01:44 PMPosted by Kryalice
Sure they do, but the question is if they're at the level of the people I'm trying to replace right now. :X

Nope. There are a few maybe, but to be honest I stopped caring after my guild called it for the expansion a few months ago (not that I ever really cared about ally progression). The only really serious Alliance guild that I know of is SM and thats 25.
100 Human Monk
10/02/2012 01:46 PMPosted by Jayded

Nope. There are a few maybe, but to be honest I stopped caring after my guild called it for the expansion a few months ago (not that I ever really cared about ally progression). The only really serious Alliance guild that I know of is SM and thats 25.

Yeah, I'm expecting that I'm not gonna get the same level of player back that I lost. Ah well. My raiding hours are probably gonna be pretty curtailed anyways.
90 Pandaren Monk
Endangered, do you still have that simcraft link I sent you for the modded client?

I can't remote in to my pc for some reason and i need to redo trinket calcs asap :((

http://www.sendspace.com/file/s1gc1i

good thing you found that spreadsheet bug, as I probably wont have time to run anything due to the fact that my aunt and uncle are supposedly coming in from halfway across the country for the week, it's going to be a struggle for me to even be able to raid >.<

SINCE WE'RE NEARING CAP, I WANT TO REMIND THE PEOPLE THAT ARE NEW TO THESE THREADS TO NOT MAKE A NEW THREAD UNTIL THIS ONE IS CAPPED!

DON'T BE THAT GUY
100 Blood Elf Monk
Yeah. Healers used to jump the gun too often.
90 Pandaren Monk
10/02/2012 01:41 PMPosted by Jayded

Level faster slowpoke.

/panda growl
100 Blood Elf Monk
10/02/2012 03:01 PMPosted by Meditation
/panda growl

NOT SCARY.
100 Human Monk
10/02/2012 03:02 PMPosted by Mist
/panda growl

NOT SCARY.

Pandas are terrifying.
100 Blood Elf Monk
Also I look good.
100 Human Monk
10/02/2012 03:19 PMPosted by Mist
Also I look good.

The smirk that haunts my nightmares.
100 Pandaren Monk
How good is the Ghost Iron Dragonling? Is it replaceable by the heroic trinket Heart of Fire, or is it good enough to last until raid trinkets?

I seem to be really stumped on this.
100 Blood Elf Monk
600 of 3 of your secondary stats. You decide.
90 Pandaren Monk
welp, sha is up, Im in a different zone

4-5 second delay : /
100 Pandaren Monk
get thee to a punnery

Aren't any original "pun" puns left. Sue me.

Also: You're on Turalyon!

Indeed, only place to be. Although I hear the alliance is filled with children and baddies.

why hello fellow turalyon-en or however you would say someone from turalyon >.>
i will be sure to /moo or some other comical emote if i happen to see you in passing
90 Pandaren Monk
10/02/2012 03:19 PMPosted by Mist
Also I look good.

I wantz ur gearz.

and ur levelz
93 Pandaren Monk
I look adorable.
100 Blood Elf Monk
annnnnnnnnnnnnnd
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]