The Storm Kings vengeance.........

100 Troll Druid
Seriously how the hell am i supposed to beat it with the crap camera controls and the lack of healing?
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
You need to find small clouds on the ground. Grab (using the grab control) the cloud and it will heal you and restore energy. You can't grab a cloud while you have a mob in your hand.

You will have to do a bunch of kiting (I know, pretty tough with the camera and movement controls the way they are), so do a bit of practice before you engage your first mob. Practice grabbing the cloud, etc. It should take you only a couple of minutes of practice to get the hang of it.

Then, you have to kill the prince to get Thyrim (sp?) to spawn and have to kill Thyrim without kiting him too far as he will despawn, requiring you to kill prince again.

The undead dragon requires kiting around and around the platform.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Druid
I'm good once i get to thyrm. I run out the cage then run along the walls because there are no scourge there. I wait and kill the ones that are following me. I can get to the Prince then i end up getting swarmed.
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
09/25/2012 03:18 PMPosted by Datnasty
I'm good once i get to thyrm. I run out the cage then run along the walls because there are no scourge there. I wait and kill the ones that are following me. I can get to the Prince then i end up getting swarmed.
As I said, look for those little clouds on the ground, and take a minute to practice picking them up. There is likely a cloud next to prince as well as one very near the two Argent Crusade NPCs. Others are scattered around.
Reply Quote
100 Human Hunter
I have killed all but Thryn, he disappears so can't kill him, only appears when I am not riding Gymer
Reply Quote
11 Goblin Shaman
02/21/2013 06:56 AMPosted by Milabrianna
I have killed all but Thryn, he disappears so can't kill him, only appears when I am not riding Gymer

The Thrym you need to kill spawns after you kill Prince Nevarius. If you go to far after killing him Thrym either won't spawn or will despawn before you can get to him and you'll have to kill the Prince again to get him to respawn.
Reply Quote
100 Human Rogue
I'm having a problem just finding the clouds. I can't see anything that looks like a cloud, or at least what I would call a cloud. I find a green symbol thing with green wisps rising off it and I see green wisps of something curling around the trees, but nothing that looks like a cloud. Can someone describe this "cloud" for me? Otherwise I'll just have to scrap this crap-ola of a quest.
Reply Quote
100 Human Rogue
Well, about a dozen tries later, I finally figured out that they're not really clouds - or at least not what I would call a cloud. It's a small blue circular object that flashes with lightning or electrical energy that floats above the ground (not on the ground as has been posted before). Whoever dreamed up this particular quest ought to be shot.
Reply Quote
96 Night Elf Hunter
How did you finally beat Algar? This is the worst quest ever. He doesn't seem to take any damage until my giant is at 20% health. If I run away to the "clouds" to heal he chases me but then he is back to full life. And I agree that whoever designed this particular quest should be "shot" (in the butt w/an intelligence serum).
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]