Disreguard Contents

90 Tauren Death Knight
I made people angery
Edited by Torquen on 9/25/2012 1:00 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
09/25/2012 12:34 PMPosted by Torquen
I heard people from warforged and other guilds are using an exploit to level. is this true?

Lemme guess, you heard it from a friend of a friend of a friends boyfriend's nephew?

Please don't make these accusations without offering any iota of proof.

In fact, don't even make this type of post even IF you have proof. Submit a hacking report in-game.

Otherwise, leave this drama llama filth off the forums.
Reply Quote
35 Pandaren Monk
Who knows.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
Iam not making accusations iam asking a question but then you take offense to it
Edited by Torquen on 9/25/2012 12:47 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warlock
no what they did was link 2 wow logins on the same battle account and RaF their pandas to 80...
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
No. They've been leveling for the past twelve hours using a combination of dungeons and quests. I'm sure they'd be happy to link their achievements if you asked.
Reply Quote
35 Pandaren Monk
09/25/2012 12:45 PMPosted by Shrilinda
I heard people from warforged and other guilds are using an exploit to level. is this true?

Lemme guess, you heard it from a friend of a friend of a friends boyfriend's nephew?

In fact, don't even make this type of post even IF you have proof. Submit a hacking report in-game.

"Proof" would be the fact that everybody in the guild is 85, except for the guild leader who is 89.

Not really concrete proof, though.
Reply Quote
61 Human Death Knight
no. not really
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
oh ok nvm then. not made as an offense to anyone
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
09/25/2012 12:50 PMPosted by Cricket

"Proof" would be the fact that everybody in the guild is 85, except for the guild leader who is 89.

Not really concrete proof, though.

I can confirm there are at least a dozen people from 86+, including 4 level 89s. Guild rosters are a little weird, but if you do a /who, it should be accurate.
Reply Quote
61 Human Death Knight
09/25/2012 12:51 PMPosted by Torquen
oh ok nvm then. not made as an offense to anyone

yeah np you might want to edit your first post for the thread title to be "disregard" and the contents itself to be "."

to avoid getting benned and stuff
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]