cant even log in...

100 Human Warlock
"Darkspear is Full. Position in queue 558 Estimated time: 9min."
:(
Reply Quote
87 Orc Warrior
"Darkspear is Full. Position in queue 558 Estimated time: 9min."
:(

So you can log in, you just have to wait 9 mins.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
now its 27 minutes.
when I put my password in and hit login this is what i get.
I have the option to change realms but this is my realm...
36 minutes now...
Reply Quote
87 Orc Warrior
now its 27 minutes.
when I put my password in and hit login this is what i get.
I have the option to change realms but this is my realm...
36 minutes now...

stop logging out and just wait it out. you're making it worse for yourself.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
dude. I am not touching a thing... im sitting here waiting and watching it.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Rogue
There are like 1000 people in the same situation as you, it'll be like this for a while
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
indeed ive been sitting in que for 15 mins and the estimated time has been jumping around from 15 mins to 90 mins they should have just put "soon" as the time
Reply Quote
1066 and 35 min? WTF.

Sure glad i spent 55 bucks to come back to check out the new stuff.
Reply Quote
86 Night Elf Rogue
now im at postion 300 with 105 mins
Reply Quote
88 Orc Rogue
since when did everyone decide they wanted to play on darkspear?
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
Still waiting to log in. The queue was at 1214 when I first tried. The wait time stated it was 30 minutes. It flips from 30 minutes to 65, and up and down so I have no idea what the real lead time is for logging in. Many of my guildies are sitting in vent talking about the same thing, waiting to log in.

This is not acceptable. Most of our guild people have jobs and have limited game time. We are unable to log in and it reduces our time even further.

Darkspear was already a high population server. Cross realm server consolidation made it worse and impossible to quest in areas such as Molten Front.

Please perform better server management for your user population. Darkspear is full. It has been so for some time. The lead time for log ins is worse than it was in "vanilla" and we expect better service since server technologies have improved over the past few years. I have been waiting about 15 minutes to log in so far and it still tells me I have to wait another 26. This is not acceptable.

Thank you.
--- It has been over a half hour now, still not in.
--- Got in after about 38 minutes. Got into a portal. Stuck in loading screen over 15 minutes and still stuck.
Edited by Glorianadyn on 9/25/2012 6:04 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
A queue? Really? Welcome to 2006!
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
1340 and it is still estimating a wait time.

I recall this same thing happening when Cata launched and Blizz said they were working on it, but I dont know what their solution was, but most likely they are working on it. They want people playing the game, not waiting in queues.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
my place is 880 ATM and i don't even have mop yet : )
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Wow this que time is a real waste of time fix this biz plz
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
when I try to log in it is just saying connecting... with a cancel button and nothing else. My internet is working fine. If I put in the wrong password it says it is incorrect and asks me to put in the correct password.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Basically what happened was...

5 million dudes tried to stick it in all at once, and she got fed up and walked off.

i lol'd.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
10/07/2012 11:28 AMPosted by Wallflower
when I try to log in it is just saying connecting... with a cancel button and nothing else. My internet is working fine. If I put in the wrong password it says it is incorrect and asks me to put in the correct password.

Does anyone pay attention to anything?

"Sunday, October 7, 2012 11:15 a.m. PDT

We are currently experiencing an issue after the performed rolling restarts that is affecting the authentication server. We are currently investigating this issue and will provide further updates within an hour."

I mean come on, it's RIGHT there on your login-screen.

Basically what happened was...

5 million dudes tried to stick it in all at once, and she got fed up and walked off.

Nice one Bándet.
Edited by Traagk on 10/7/2012 11:42 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]