[BUG] Zen Alchemist Stone doesn't proc.

90 Orc Shaman
Not sure if this is for agi users only as I can't test strength or intellect, but I presume it's the same.

The proc simply doesn't work, ever.

Edit: Correction, it does proc, but seems only once every 8 - 10 minutes?
Edited by Stormcrazed on 9/25/2012 7:51 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I got the Strength version and I got some weird result too. I did a lot of test tonight with it and I saw it proc 3 times in a row with an ICD between 55 and 60 second but sometimes it just won't proc for like 5 minutes. Trinket works fine with an ICD of 55~ seconds and out of nowhere it will stop procing for 5+ minutes so I suspect a bug too.
Reply Quote
Same issue here. Proc'd once in a 10 minute test session.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
I got the same problem, but after questing for 30+ mins no proc. I went back to org and attack the target dummy for 15mins, no proc. Next I was wonder if it was shareing a CD with landslide or something. I used weapns with no chants and still if or no proc. Long sotry short after about 45 mins I did not get one proc.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
Also have not seen this item proc as of yet.
Reply Quote
Im getting same result. I havent seen it proc yet and ive had it for almost 24 hrs now.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
yeah, proc rate needs to be adjusted
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
str one procs a lot so it's not bugged for me but only my plate wearers are alchemist warrior and this one. so can't test agi out. it's nice dps buff though <3
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Mine procs all the time, especially when I'm out of combat and just have self-buffs ticking away.

I see it proc regularly as it should.

For me at least. I have intellect proc.
Edited by Bilarix on 9/26/2012 10:13 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
I saw it proc once while questing, but after extended dummy whacking I'm not seeing it happen anymore.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Mage
How did you guys make this? I am 600 alchemy and i have yet to learn how to make the new self flask and this trinket. Do you learn the spell in the new city? bc I leveld all the way up in org on my 85 rogue
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
I've done some more testing, and it appears that it procs more frequently when I heal (myself) and on mobs the same level as me (wouldn't proc on low level dummies, or on a friend I was hitting who is level 90.)

This leads me to hypothesize that it can only proc when the damage or healing dealt is done so on an equal level mob or player.
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Rogue
Very annoying but it only procs when I bandage, never when I am in combat.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
09/27/2012 12:19 PMPosted by Vincerus
How did you guys make this? I am 600 alchemy and i have yet to learn how to make the new self flask and this trinket. Do you learn the spell in the new city? bc I leveld all the way up in org on my 85 rogue

The stone is the reward from a quest now, that is started from a random world drop. I had mine drop from a Tigerfly in Jade Forest doing some of the intro quests.

There is no new self flask, but if you look, they buffed the stats from the existing one. It used to be +80, now it is +320.

And to the OP, I have had regular procs from the stone as Balance, but I will have to pay more attention to see what the ICD appears to be.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
mines procing every min as lock so fine my end
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Rogue
According to:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/7207170/Patch_505_Hotfixes_-9_28_2012

the alchemsit trinket should be working now.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Yeaaah, I've seen mine proc once and it took a good 10-15 minutes of smacking around a dummy. Seems the hotfix didn't quite do the job.

Edit: Went an entire BG without seeing it proc. Got out and it procced every 60 seconds or so on mobs in Vale of Eternal Blossoms. Tested it on a dummy after doing 1 quest, procced every 2 minutes for a total of 4 procs then went back to not proccing at all...
This trinkets starting to play with my emotions ):
Edited by Ataria on 10/1/2012 6:18 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
anyone have the spellid for the procs?
then can throw it up in proculas to track
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
Just wanna toss this into the mix:

http://elitistjerks.com/f78/t126898-mists_pandaria_all_specs/p37/#post2202185

I'll be the first to admit it's not remotely an intricate, exhaustive series of tests, but for me at least, this thing is still performing a lot more poorly than advertised.

The gist (results of some testing in Assassination spec): Proccing on Rupture ticks, Recuperate ticks, Dispatch and Envenom. Not autoattacks, not Mutilate, not Deadly Poison, not Leeching Poison. Went as few as ~58s between procs with Rupture or Recuperate running, but also as much as 2+ minutes.

As it stands, this trinket is worth as much as, or maybe even less than, the rogue-friendly heroic dungeon trinket drops. Which may well be as intended, but definitely ain't what the tooltip suggests.

Sakurazuka, for me the spellID appeared to be 60233, but that may be specific to the Agility buff.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
yeah the proc seems to be really really inconsistant, I too have had it short as a min between proc, and other times entire long fights between.

procs in general seem to need to be adjusted for casters at the moment

thanks for the agility one

the spellID for the intel one is 60234
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]